• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

running board mods, edge

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
i was goin to get some snow elimanators but i was thinking what if i widened them out all the way back so they are the same width all the way? anybody ever tried this?

S
Mar 20, 2008
Boondocks, ME
Better Boards

i was goin to get some snow elimanators but i was thinking what if i widened them out all the way back so they are the same width all the way? anybody ever tried this?

Just for the information, if you are thinking of replacing the running boards i would go with better boards. because with snow elimators right near the foot well the grip things that stick up are right there, so sometimes your foot will get caught in the footwell, but with better boards they took those things out right near the foot well so that wouldnt happen. Just thought you should know.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Yes, I have seen and installed them...they widen the whole board and retain the edge cooling....but the holes are smaller than what is in the better boards....now these wider boards with the better boards in them would be the untimate edge setup IMO.

Premium Features