• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding red Cliff CO

L
Mar 15, 2019
I’ve checked out the Colorado section, and it’s pretty quiet. So I’m asking here in hopes for some help.

Headed out to red Cliff CO in about 3 weeks. Staying in red Cliff ( green bridge inn) and riding right from there. Looking for some insight into that area and what to ride, what not to ride ect. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

L
Mar 15, 2019
Thanks for the response Beetlekill. Im not looking to get into any locals “ honey hole” but trying to ride something not terribly touristy and stay legal.

B
Feb 19, 2008
Summit co.CO
There are lots of people at vp on rental sleds that mostly stick to the trails. Vp does get very well used especially at weekends and I don’t think there’s too many honey holes anymore. My advice is to just take a cruise around and explore the areas that have the terrain you like the look of and aren’t tracked out. With vp it all depends on how recently they got fresh snow and like many places, the more difficult terrain has fewer tracks.

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Machine gun ridge is always a good tourist attraction!!

Premium Features