• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Fuzz, I'm pretty sure I've rode past ya on the trails up there. That M7 with green headlight covers looks pretty familiar. :devil:

B

BlackSummit

Nov 27, 2007
Great Falls Montana
I ride with Fuzz alot and I bet you were going the other dirrection when you say you rode by Fuzz. Hee Hee. He likes that throttle. He has them on both sides and if there was a place for another he'd have that also.

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
You may not be able to ride on the first of Dec. like you planned on. I saw an article in the paper today saying they might extend the elk hunting season because of a poor harvest this year. If I remember right they did this two years ago and delayed the opening of snowmobiling for two weeks, Ken.

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
By the looks of what they put in the paper today, King's Hill should be open on Dec. 1 . There will be an extended season but not in the Little Belts. Now if it would just snow.

F

fuzz

Jul 4, 2001
Great Falls,Montana
My buddy, Terry, had chest pains yesterday and went to ER. They found one clogged artery on Xray and put in a stint. So he is out for a little while at least.
I still plan on being there Monday come Hell or F&G.
Fuzz

F

fuzz

Jul 4, 2001
Great Falls,Montana
Kathy and I went up today. Put on about 52 miles. Good news and bad news. Good news: found some good powder holes. Bad news: There's not many of them. We need a BIG DUMP! especially to cover the hunters truck ruts. All in all tho it was a good ride.

Kathy in Spur Park.
KTspur.jpg

S
Nov 25, 2008
GreatFalls
Whats it like up there???

Let us Know what its like after your ride. There is a few of us debating to head up there this weekend. Give us your upfront and personal snow report.

Thanks in advance:)

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
Let us Know what its like after your ride. There is a few of us debating to head up there this weekend. Give us your upfront and personal snow report.

Thanks in advance:)

I was up there hunting last Sat. and they have only gotten 4'' since then so I would say stay on the roads or go into meadows that you know are stump and rock free. Anything else could be ''Dealer Snow''.

B

BlackSummit

Nov 27, 2007
Great Falls Montana
We rode today about 50 miles. Still have to be carefull but we made the first tracks on the Musselshel. On any tops wind blown cooleys are deep. Snow minimal but rideable. All in all for my first ride new sled and all OK. I took pictures but none came out. I have some video if I can figure out how to put it on I will.

X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
I rode with Black Summit and Fuzz up on their turf today, they really know their area and gave me a super nice ride, Fuzz showed me some of his secret holes (they are still safe, I wouldn't be able to find them again in a million years), these are two of the finest guys you can ride with. Thanks again. I had a blast!

DSC00190.jpg DSC00196.jpg DSC00193.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features