• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Revelstoke 2013 - 14

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
Keep in mind that there is usually no snow base this time of year in Revy so it is always like 3'+ and open creeks here and there. Lots of good intermediate terrain, it just gets a lot harder when it is white out and you have to pin it to go anywhere:) Love it!

ReTodd

Boosted Brad

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2007
Just wondering how far up they are unloading ? And if they were grooming now? Thanks for any info brad

S

snowfnwhite

Feb 20, 2013
Revelstoke
Not sure about where unloading, all depends on snow in the valley and we sure didn`t see the 30cms. in town the WeatherNetwork was showing.
Have heard they are starting to run the groomers this wk. and will be charging by the wknd.

S

snowfnwhite

Feb 20, 2013
Revelstoke
All the trails on Frisby were put in yest. Boulder was completed today. Trail passes are now $20 or show proof of membership. Parking is at the staging area lot at Frisby. Trying to park trucks and trailers just past the bridge at Boulder and sending trucks with decks up to 3 km junction. Next storm and we should all be in the lots. Grooming and trail passes will be on wknds. for now.

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
100 LL AV Gas

Just an information post here. We are carrying 100LL Av Gas in stock at the Shop for those who require it. Bring your own jerry cans for fill up. I am paying $1.88 per litre and selling it for $2.00 per litre, not a get rich program, more of a convenience for our customers.

Cheers

CR

B
Jan 19, 2012
Just an information post here. We are carrying 100LL Av Gas in stock at the Shop for those who require it. Bring your own jerry cans for fill up. I am paying $1.88 per litre and selling it for $2.00 per litre, not a get rich program, more of a convenience for our customers.

Cheers

CR

Good to know. The local airport in Lloydminster had a lease agreement change, and can no longer sell 100LL to us. Unless you own a plane.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Rode frisby last fri and sat. Plenty of untouched if you looked for it. For nov. I couldn't have asked for much more. It was deep in the trees but plenty of guys breaking parts. It's setting up to be a great season in revy.

Last edited:

Boosted Brad

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2007
Anyone know if you can buy your membership at the trailhead heading up tommarrow and was gonna pay for the year thanks brad

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
So I got my trailer all loaded up and am heading to Revy for my first rip of the season.
I'll post conditions when I get back....

ski-doo-it

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2009
woodinville
GREAT to hear conditions are still favorable.
Annual run to Revy for riding and as always the premiere in town.
Leavin at 4am and will ride tomorrow:face-icon-small-coo, Sat:face-icon-small-coo then a little stop at Owls Head on the way home Sun.:face-icon-small-coo
Will report ride next week

tt m1000

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2010
Tioga, ND
Heading to revy Monday morning Going to be are first time there and would like to know if bolder is a good spot to go this time or any pref would be a great help staying at the days inn
Also where can I rent avy becon

Last edited:
B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Heading to revy Monday morning Going to be are first time there and would like to know if bolder is a good spot to go this time or any pref would be a great help staying at the days inn
Also where can I rent avy becon

boulder is the best if its your first time fairly easy to find your way around & well marked till you are up top.

R
Nov 3, 2010
Boulder is good as is Frisby ridge, lots of snow but still land mines out there. You can rent becons at Infinite powersports, right on the way to boulder or many ski shops in town. No can't buy year memberships at hill but at the shop I mentioned plus most of the major hotels. Have fun.
Pic was yesterday, no vis but fun for sure.

image.jpg

S

Snopro_69

Mar 25, 2008
Saskatchewan
Anyone ride this week after the storm?? It pretty decent? Were leaving in 3 hours an plan was to try golden maybe for first time (only ride Revy ever). Looks too damn cold there an dunno about snow. Wondering if worth the extra journey. Usually is, just would like to hear it haha

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Been too busy

We have been too busy to get out for a ride since Nov. There were a lot of sledders in town last weekend enduring the frigid temperatures, ..I suspect that the snow would have been somewhat used up in the common areas. In the last 24 to 36 hours we have received about 6" of fluffy fresh in town. Heard some say it was 2 feet of fresh at elevation. this recent snow is fluffy pow as it was still quite cold.

Mark Madregas on Global TV was saying this morning that a big system is moving in, we are supposed to start getting it later today/tonight with 40cm's expected in town. He stated that the system is coming from Hawaii via a sweeping path down from Alaska, supposed to be a big dumper so we should get back to normal snow levels very soon! Fingers crossed!

Cheers to that!!

Premium Features