• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Replacement 02 sensor?

A
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
I am assuming my 02 sensor shat out on me last weekend. I have a koso wide band and when I start the sled it goes through the heat sink and then shows Er 1. Does that mean its time for a new one? Its a bosch sensor but I am not sure which one, can somebody give me a model number or a link to one. How cheap can I get one.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
If the koso runs the same bosch sensor as the AEM ones I can go back and find the number, I think they are just under $70 from carquest.

J
I am assuming my 02 sensor shat out on me last weekend. I have a koso wide band and when I start the sled it goes through the heat sink and then shows Er 1. Does that mean its time for a new one? Its a bosch sensor but I am not sure which one, can somebody give me a model number or a link to one. How cheap can I get one.

When it does it, try hitting the top button to reset it. Usually works on mine.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
I tried reseting it with the top button and it just when back to the heat sink and then diplayed Er 1. I also tried cleaning it by heating with my propane torch and cooling with water but that didn't work either. I guess I had better find a new one.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
argh.. having a hard time finding it.. i will ge tthe number in a second.

alright... searched my heart out and cant find it.. wtf? I know it is the bosch sensor that fits a newer turbo VW beetle. so you can go and find one for it and price that out. I will talk to my buddy later and see if he still has the box with the bosch part number on it.

Last edited:
Premium Features