• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**reno snowmobile film fest pics**

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
M

Mortgage Paul

Dec 28, 1999
No Town
www.TeamMortgageAndCredit.com
I have a few good pics too. Will get em up later.

John, 6 years I think.

Everyone involved did a helluva job. Looked great and was alot of fun.

An all day deal with more films with showtimes, like a theatre, would be cool. Or a 2 Nite affair.
Maybe next year after all the great responses. It can only grow now.

I do think everyone should let Grand Sierra Resort Know they appreciated them hosting the spot.

If someone can post the right email or something for that, I think we should. GSR is a fantastic location for something like this.

Kinda like Hot August Nights and Street Vibrations, I would hope they WANT us back.

I'm damn glad I postponed my So Cal trip. Thanks guys.:beer;:D

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
congrats to the entire crew who pulled this off and the supporters who showed up....awesome concept:beer;:beer;

Thanks for supporting the Blair Morgan Family Trust as well.......you're amazing:)

Love to attend in the future if there is a second annual??

Looks good boys and gals.:beer;:beer;

RS

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
congrats to the entire crew who pulled this off and the supporters who showed up....awesome concept:beer;:beer;

Thanks for supporting the Blair Morgan Family Trust as well.......you're amazing:)

Love to attend in the future if there is a second annual??

Looks good boys and gals.:beer;:beer;

RS

There ABSOLUTELY will be a next year and our thoughts and prayers are with the Morgan Organization.

PS you had the OMG of the night in the TS7 highlights during the raffle sales.... all kinds of folks wanting stats on that one...

King

Last edited:
H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
OMG sled$avior you do realize that Dangle is from a television show. He is an actor playing a cop on tv.. There is no Reno Sheriff's dept. SO umm no he didnt really see him.. You friking crack me up kid!!!!

Premium Features