• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Full Riding Segment from ELEVATION 4

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
If you haven't checked out the latest film from Team Summit Productions, here's a look at one of the complete riding segments from the movie. This segment features Anthony Oberti's crash at Paradise Valley on a first ascent attempt that went bad.

We will be hosting the first ever Reno Snowmobile Film Festival on October 11th along with Dan Gardiner Films. We will be showing E4 and Boondockers aliVe as well as the 'best of' segments from Thunderstuck 7, Extreme Velocity: SH4, Slednecks 11, 509 Films: Evolution and more!

The show will be held at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno! Hope to see a lot of you there!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwqhP6TGJZU

jeff

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
Looks like a great video again this year Jeff......way to go.

Looks like that day turned a little expensive for Oberti!!!!!;)

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
I picked up the dvd this weekend, I gotta say it is one of the most entertaining sled movies ever! I love all the trash talking between the different segments, the smack talk between Oberti and Gardiner is hilarious, everyone in the show was talking smack about Oberti, even his parents!

KILLER SHOW JEFF!!! One of the best ever!

G

girlpowder

I'm gunna spend more on Sled Vids at the Snowshow than parts. That's messed up.:D

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
way to yank it AO! If your gunna do it, ya might as well just FVCK it up good!!!! reminds me of the 910! If you had a REAL motor in the front of that thing (like an extra cyl) you coulda kept the nose down where it shoulda been. Even with the HUGE power the WC makes over the 1140 which we already know!!!

HAHA! See ya in reno!

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
Clutch

Jeff,

One last thing...thank you, thank you, thank you for putting a Clutch song in your film. They have some great songs and your choice worked very well in the film.

I've been a Clutch fan since the early 90's and their stuff really rips.

Good job on the film and I look forward to your next project.

T

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I have to say that I was disappointed....... I was hoping for some bonus footage of Dan's date with Oberti's mom! Other than that, the movie was very entertaining and one that I'll watch over and over.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
.....Dan has been on crutches and had his jaw wired shut since he made that comment so he won't be going on any dates anytime soon;)

Premium Features