• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Recently Graduated Mechanical Engineer

I am about to graduate from Michigan Tech with a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in manufacturing.

I'm wondering if anyone has any leads to a position within the industry? It could be anything from a OEM brand to a suspension company or an after market company. It doesn't need to be directly related to engineering either. I'm pretty flexible and don't exactly know what kind of work i want to be doing quite yet so I'm open to any new experience. I currently live in Minnesota but am eager to move west. Kalispell, MT area or Boise, ID area are on top of the list. I also wouldn't mind staying in the Midwest either.

If anyone knows of anything available, don't hesitate to direct message me or just leave a reply on this thread. Thanks!

dragonflats

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
st. james mn
I assume you have already checked these out....

I am about to graduate from Michigan Tech with a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in manufacturing.

I'm wondering if anyone has any leads to a position within the industry? It could be anything from a OEM brand to a suspension company or an after market company. It doesn't need to be directly related to engineering either. I'm pretty flexible and don't exactly know what kind of work i want to be doing quite yet so I'm open to any new experience. I currently live in Minnesota but am eager to move west. Kalispell, MT area or Boise, ID area are on top of the list. I also wouldn't mind staying in the Midwest either.

If anyone knows of anything available, don't hesitate to direct message me or just leave a reply on this thread. Thanks!
Did you find a job

S
I just saw this post. Welcome to Logan. There's lots of great companies here and lots of great sledding. What company did you end up with? If you haven't already, join the local snowmobile club here, TOUSA (Top of Utah Snowmobile Association) and reach out to anyone in the club. We'd be glad to show you around.

I just saw this post. Welcome to Logan. There's lots of great companies here and lots of great sledding. What company did you end up with? If you haven't already, join the local snowmobile club here, TOUSA (Top of Utah Snowmobile Association) and reach out to anyone in the club. We'd be glad to show you around.

Thanks! I work for ELITechGroup, formally known as Wescor. It is on 1700 S right next to pallets of Utah. I live in Ogden now but am moving to Providence in a couple weeks. I will definitely join the club! I did a fair bit of exploring the mountains up here this summer but I am excited to get into them on the sled once the conditions cooperate.

Premium Features