• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Recent riding pics & video clips, Revelstoke

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Another fantastic weekend of riding!! I couldn't get away for the Friday ride at Turtle, but did manage to get away from work for Saturday on Boulder and Sunday at Turtle again.

The trails were nicely groomed both days, always a pleasure!!

Snow along the main access corridor of Boulder was packed from all of the recent sledding, however, we managed to play all day in untracked deep Powder! The sunshine continued to tease and play with us, giving us fleating moment of brillant sunshine, but again mostly a teaser, ..no Bluebird Days yet!!

Sunday ride at Turtle was excellant as usual, ..like Rozzy and I commented, Turtle is like a second home, haha. We had sunshine for part of the run in, but were soon blanketed in heavy fog. The clouds were hanging at top of treeline level making for challenging climbs and decents when you can only just see past your front bumper!!

We found some broken sunshine once onto the Eagles side of the Range. Great playing in fresh Pow, some good "baiting n fishing" going on!!!

Usual cast of riders, Rozzy, Clint, Ryan, Megan, Shane, Laird, Ray, Kevin, and myself, ..a few others on fridays ride if TB posts some pics/vids, like NM, JP, TJ, ...missing from action, Duke, although his trusty Apex was there!!

More pics and info on "ride reports" on our website which shoulld get updated tomorrow.

Cheers

DSC_0001.jpg DSC_0002.jpg DSC_0010.jpg DSC_0009.jpg DSC_0017.jpg DSC_0018.jpg DSC_0019.jpg

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Another great weekend for sure! Baiting n fishin are an understatement. I only wish a person could somehow capture all those real technical and unexpected tree bangin moments. I love following some of these boys through the trees! Jp and Rozzy are nuts!

Here are 4 videos I put together from the weekend.

Turtle With the Powerhouse Crew!

http://youtu.be/wUUUfd8HT-o

Powerhouse- Boulder Shreds

http://youtu.be/0D94pf3kTUg

Laird Tree Smashing at Boulder

http://youtu.be/qXuJOAlTaAI

Laird Tree Playing 99!

http://youtu.be/erR6ZMvc5jY

Last edited:
S

Smiley

Jan 7, 2008
Red Deer, AB
Great weekend boys!! Awesome pics and video as always guys! Thanks Duke for the angry sled to ride for a couple days. Cant wait for the new side pipe version!!. The Smasher Nytro will be ready for fishing in no time!!
Smiley

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Cpt. Ron, you guys finish with Megans sled yet?? I cant wait to see what that thing looks like!

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Pinky

Cpt. Ron, you guys finish with Megans sled yet?? I cant wait to see what that thing looks like!

Hi,

We had Pinky ready for last weekend's ride, but none of the new suspension parts were on it yet. Pinky was largely here for some TLC maintinance, and to improve the steering. We also installed the new Water Heated bars from CR Racing.

She put her new HTR wrap on it, looks great, Amy did a great job as usual.

Still waiting for the new Skinz front end to arrive. She is still not liking the Curve skis, we wanted her to try it again last weekend to see if there was any improvements to the steering, but no such luck. The curves will either be modified or we will go back to stock Yamaha skis. Also considering changing out the Z-Bros Exit shocks for a softer set.

We are looking to make Pinky easier for her to steer when not on the throttle. It works well when under power, but off cambers and such are more effort than she would like. Just looking for the perfect set-up.

Rick from OFT is sending out the Skinz front A-arm kit which should be a positive step.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
We'll get Pinky handling at its peak :face-icon-small-hap

I may even make a trip down again to help install it. :D If I do, I've got a set of Elka's she can try as well. I know she would love the ride. First set of coil overs I have owned that I think have the perfect spring rate and have the valving to soak up the evening bumps on the way out.

T

~TriplePink~

Mar 24, 2009
So thankful..

We'll get Pinky handling at its peak :face-icon-small-hap

I may even make a trip down again to help install it. :D If I do, I've got a set of Elka's she can try as well. I know she would love the ride. First set of coil overs I have owned that I think have the perfect spring rate and have the valving to soak up the evening bumps on the way out.

So a couple weekends ago we tried some new skis and they unfortuantly made the sled super hard for me to handle, couple of the guys got on Pinky and they all agreed that it just wasnt turning nicely so Ron and Laird took her under their wing to see what they can do for her and also to install my new CR handlebars riser and give her some general TLC. After serveral people looking her over and taking her for a test drive we noticed it was alot more than just the skis... I always admired how everyone could keep their donuts going and when I tried them I could go for a bit then it would kick me back up.. i just thought I was being a weak girl and I sortof just got used to the good but tempermental handling (I guess she is girl.. haha) ..it was a huge step up from stock but compared to the other nytros still lacking

So everyone is now on the quest to make her "dangle" and I couldnt be more thankful for everyones input/suggestions and generosity people have shown :) It really goes to show how great people are in this sport! So we will try some different options and hopefully we can find one I love! Powerhouse Customs as always I am so thankful to have you as my family but also for being such top notch men in the sledding industry who can and want to fix anything!! Rick from OFT, I am very thankful that you are so willing to help someone who you havent even met yet haha, I have no doubt Pinky will dangle :)

Premium Features