• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

quit posting

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
iam tired of you guys ranting and raving about your turbo sleds guys! not fair as to i dont have one yet "somebody wana donate one?" :D

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Ok, how about just suspensions? Just installed my Timbersled skid.
Timbersledinstalled002.jpg

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
i will have on soon almost got my megacab done then i can put my efforts into my sled i wana go with a garret setup but i thinking i will be running an aerocharger this year then upgrade to a garret unless i really like the aero

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
ha, i was talking to a doo buddy of mine and hes like i want a turbo nytro. i was like most guys are going to turbo M's or turbo dragons because they are lighter and cheaper.

hes like whatever theres no way they would be as reliable. i told him that hardly any turbo dragons have problems and he wouldnt let up about how you can run pump gas 220hp nytro and i said you can run a pump gas turbo dragon around 200hp... i asked how he knows nothing about boondocker turbos they have had pump gas kits for a while and hes like well im on dootalk all the time.

XPS DONT HAVE TURBOS AHHAAH:D

Premium Features