• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

QUESTION: Would you be WILLING to lose 10% of your body weight ??

autopro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2006
Vancouver Island BC
10% body weight loss

I have been following this thread for a few days now and my wife and I have decided to join?️*♀️ We both have Fitbits and the fitness pal app for a year which helps in weight loss. We believe more direction will help and we are looking forward to working with you ?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This seems shady as ****. Please dont ever email me again.

What a shame you refuse to believe the offer is exactly what it says it is.
There is absolutely NOTHING "Shady" about what I am offering the members of SnoWest.

Even reading the personal comments of other SnoWest members who have already gone through the program and lost a TON of weight still leaves you thinking this is a Scam of some sort?

Do you really think I would Jeopardize everything I have going on here with SnoWest to try and lure you into some kind of a BS program? Seriously. From a business perspective, that would be UTTER INSANITY!

If you are in great physical shape, then Weightix probably has little to offer you. But, if you NEED or WANT to lose some weight, then at least take a moment and go LOOK at what we have to offer you.

This is the background story.
http://100down.org/

This is the Weightloss Program
www.weightix.com

Here are the last 21 Podcasts we have done.
http://100down.org/feed/podcast

This is the FaceBook member group where the other 350 current members are
https://www.facebook.com/groups/100down/

Our You-Tube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzXGuXvv4Nf5PYuVgGwG9Og

I wish I knew what to do to help SnoWest members overcome their Skepticism of what is honestly a great program being offered to them at no cost. This is classic Beta-Testing. We give it away for free in exchange for Data-Harvesting.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I have been following this thread for a few days now and my wife and I have decided to join?️*♀️ We both have Fitbits and the fitness pal app for a year which helps in weight loss. We believe more direction will help and we are looking forward to working with you ?

Awesome.:face-icon-small-hap
The Fitbit is my personal choice, and everyone in my family wears one as well. I use the "Surge" and love it because of the GPR tracking feature. In the summer I take out my Huskies every morning for a 10 miler. Good for the dogs and for me!

I also use the FitBit Aria Scale.
Strongly endorse this little gem as the AUTOMATIC weight tracking feature is fantastic over time!

picture.php

My Fitness Pal is a key component.
I opted for the upgraded version as it allowed me to customize my KETO diet Macro Display so its much easier for me to follow my daily macros on the data screen!

Just as soon as you get yourself signed up, go ask for permission to join the FaceBook page and we will get you fully plugged into the community!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
You Are Missing Their Point

The "Beef" is not with the Program, Or even whether to works or not.

The "Beef" is with Your complete lack of Ethics and Using your Position of Employment for personal gain and inserting your sales pitch into our limited "spare" time / lives.

On a side note; Anyone who truly "works" for a living, is not Fat nor Overweight! Just because you hold a job, does not mean you "work". If you have enough energy to fit in a work out in addition to your job. Then you are not giving your employer what they are paying you for. IMO

I know most "Desk Jockeys" will find my opinion offensive but so be it. You Do Not "Work" for a living!

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
On a side note; Anyone who truly "works" for a living, is not Fat nor Overweight! Just because you hold a job, does not mean you "work". If you have enough energy to fit in a work out in addition to your job. Then you are not giving your employer what they are paying you for. IMO

I know most "Desk Jockeys" will find my opinion offensive but so be it. You Do Not "Work" for a living!

So how is it you have time to be on Snowest? I mean if you still have energy left to be on Snowest your employer must be pissed they are paying for energy you are using here. LOL.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
So how is it you have time to be on Snowest? I mean if you still have energy left to be on Snowest your employer must be pissed they are paying for energy you are using here. LOL.

We got a week off for the Holidays. I do not visit SW or any other website while on the clock. I feel guilty even answering my phone or going to the bathroom while on the clock. FWIW

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The "Beef" is with Your complete lack of Ethics and Using your Position of Employment for personal gain and inserting your sales pitch into our limited "spare" time / lives.

That would work if I had something to SELL.
But I don't.
The only reason I considered sharing this with some of the SnoWest members is because we are giving it away FREE. If it were for sale, and we were taking your money, making a profit, buying new sleds and going on a vacation to Revy, that would change everything. But as you already clearly know, WE AREN'T. Instead we are offering all the services free of charge.

Oh, On a side note as you might have missed the fact that I do not work for, nor am I employed by, nor have I ever received remuneration from, Harris Publishing or SnoWest Magazine.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
That would work if I had something to SELL.
But I don't.
The only reason I considered sharing this with some of the SnoWest members is because we are giving it away FREE. If it were for sale, and we were taking your money, making a profit, buying new sleds and going on a vacation to Revy, that would change everything. But as you already clearly know, WE AREN'T. Instead we are offering all the services free of charge.

Oh, On a side note as you might have missed the fact that I do not work for, nor am I employed by, nor have I ever received remuneration from, Harris Publishing or SnoWest Magazine.

YOU can hide your head like an ostrich, or wordsmith the snot out of it; but the fact remains, You are abusing your position as Administrator. Paid or not! I know You refuse to acknowledge it, but that does not change the fact.

You can start a thread like this one, but the mass PM'ing crossed the line. Pure and simple.

And while it is currently free, you hope it proves out, so you can charge for your services. Duh!

Last edited:

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
The "Beef" is not with the Program, Or even whether to works or not.

On a side note;
I have worked construction for 40 years at home and out of state, so I do know what hard work is, more than most people for sure. Just because a person sits at a desk means they don't work? So does an air traffic controller, 911 dispatcher, or the nurse that calls you to go over your up coming surgery, Do Not "Work" for a living as you say??

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
On a side note;
I have worked construction for 40 years at home and out of state, so I do know what hard work is, more than most people for sure. Just because a person sits at a desk means they don't work? So does an air traffic controller, 911 dispatcher, or the nurse that calls you to go over your up coming surgery, Do Not "Work" for a living as you say??

In my opinion that does not qualify as "Work" the way I define it. Work is both Physical and Mental. A Desk Jockey's job and others you've mentioned are purely mental, especially now with computers. The hardest exertion most of them do in a day is eating lunch or just getting to their desk and going home.

If you're not breaking a sweat, You're not working! You're holding a Job / Collecting a check! IMO

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
In my opinion that does not qualify as "Work" the way I define it. Work is both Physical and Mental. A Desk Jockey's job and others you've mentioned are purely mental, especially now with computers. The hardest exertion most of them do in a day is eating lunch or just getting to their desk and going home.

If you're not breaking a sweat, You're not working! You're holding a Job! IMO
Well hallelujah, guess that means I actually do WORK by your definition Since I break a hard sweat every morning M-F. :face-icon-small-sho
Damn, who would have thunk it.

And I thought I was just a Desk Jockey who only exerted himself getting to my desk to eat lunch everyday.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just because a person sits at a desk means they don't work? So does an air traffic controller, 911 dispatcher, or the nurse that calls you to go over your up coming surgery, Do Not "Work" for a living as you say??
Don't let him get under your skin.
He defines "WORK" as breaking a HOT sweat, not a cold one when people's lives are at stake.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
My wife, her sister, and my sister are in the medical field and have worked in ICU, ER, burn unit, surgery, post op, pre op etc. Try taking care of a 18 month old in the burn unit that was burned on purpose, or tell the parents that their five year old didn't make it through the night. Your job and mine is a piece of cake compared to theirs. It's not fun (trust me) when your wife comes home and cry's because one of her patients died. Oh, that's right it's not work because she is not breaking a sweat, only tears. I apologize for the rant.

Premium Features