• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pure Logic Install?

N

NosGTSR

Nov 27, 2007
Anyone have some instructions? I have an Apex box and I dont know which plugs goes to which Injectors.

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
Unplug your main harness. Plug the female end of the pure logic box into the male end of your main harness. Plug the male end of the pure logic box into the female end of your main harness. Ground the pl box. Done

N

NosGTSR

Nov 27, 2007
So Zeb your in Idaho Falls right? If it is that simple how about I bring it over? Its the older style box with the 4 injector plugs

Last edited:
Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
I'm in Pocatello. I'm afraid I don't know about the old 4 injector plug set up so I can't help you there. If you had the new style one I would be more then happy to help you out with it. You may want to call pl and ask.

S

SPOOLED

Dec 4, 2007
northern bc
you may want to ask around but i think the box you have doesnt work very good at all you should be using the new style.

F
Nov 24, 2008
I dont know if i would spend the money on a new box I have gone through three of them in two years they are not built for the moisture and they short out. Right know I am trying a boon docker box but I am still not convinced that this is the way to go either. I feel that I am not putting out the house power that I was with the Pure Logic box.

N

NosGTSR

Nov 27, 2007
Bump.....Anyone? I would like to go ride one last time this year. Having only gone 3 times this year Im going insane

Hey nos, you should talk to the guys at Alpine motorsports in Salmon Arm BC, talk to Todd or big Dean but yeah that is the old box the new one is much simpler to install just a ground and it tees into the factory harness and one boost sens line to the intercooler. The number to Alpine is 1-250-804-4334 hope this helps

Premium Features