• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Purchsed another Axys

H
Nov 3, 2015
Alaska
Last week I purchased a new Switchback 800 Pro S for myself but we were still in the market for another machine. The local dealer had a new left over 15' Rush 800 Pro X on the floor that I really wanted but I decided on the switch, still kept thinking I should have got the Pro X for my riding style.
After looking for something else that the wife could ride (and my adult son could use from time to time) that had a 2 up seat/small rack for ice fishing but she wasn't happy with "ugly work/utility". So I said fine, gave her the switchback and ordered the 2up/rack for it and purchased the 15' Rush Pro X for myself.

I figured wth, she wont ride but a few times a season anyway that means I have a choice. If I want to pound some trails with the bump sled or cruise the lakes and swamps at the house with a little more track Also I can pop off the 2up in a couple minutes and my son and I can tear it up.

Cant wait, picking both machines up Friday!

Premium Features