• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proposed HR 127

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Make sure to live stream it when you circle the wagons. I mean it is a defensive term but the last offensive against the government really was a social media rally.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Speaking of gun control, it’s pretty damn funny how many hardcore trumpies literally took their own guns away by committing a felony storming the capital. Bet they didn’t think of that...

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
It's just the same old fear of big government from you. Tinfoil hat wearing folks saying they are going to take our guns.

Meanwhile, just like your aversion to paying taxes, you just don't like doing paperwork. I think it goes back to struggling in grade school. So they want a database. There will probably be an app to take a photo of the serial number. Easy peasy. Technology!

No one is going to take our guns unless you are a psycho. Are you afraid of being exposed?

Anything else in the bill I'm ignorant to? Did an evil Muslim person write it?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
It's just the same old fear of big government from you. Tinfoil hat wearing folks saying they are going to take our guns.

Meanwhile, just like your aversion to paying taxes, you just don't like doing paperwork. I think it goes back to struggling in grade school. So they want a database. There will probably be an app to take a photo of the serial number. Easy peasy. Technology!

No one is going to take our guns unless you are a psycho. Are you afraid of being exposed?

Anything else in the bill I'm ignorant to? Did an evil Muslim person write it?
Thank you.
You proved my point.

J
Jan 15, 2010
These two mocking the possibility of possible gun control shows how abundant their ignorance is.
No, I’m mocking the stable geniuses that are so afraid of the government taking their guns that managed to take their own guns away all by themselves by committing a felony.

That law isn’t gonna pass, the constitutional challenges against it would stop it in its tracks if it ever somehow managed to get off the ground. No one is taking your guns...

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Perfectly good reason to keep inflating the price of guns and ammo .

McMillon announced on Tuesday that Walmart would stop selling handguns and military-style rifles. In the same statement, he requested that customers no longer openly carry firearms into Walmart stores. ... For this reason, we prefer that customers not openly carry firearms into our stores.Sep 6, 2019

This is a good start

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Agreed with JTK that it will not pass. My opinion is that the feds don't want to start and manage a database. They want the states to do it. Somewhere out there a company has the database and management software that they are pushing hard on congresspersons to pass. All part of the lobbyists program.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Perfectly good reason to keep inflating the price of guns and ammo .

McMillon announced on Tuesday that Walmart would stop selling handguns and military-style rifles. In the same statement, he requested that customers no longer openly carry firearms into Walmart stores. ... For this reason, we prefer that customers not openly carry firearms into our stores.Sep 6, 2019

This is a good start
Do you not think that it’s totally insane that Walmart had to ask customers to not openly carry guns in their stores and that they aren’t going to sell military-style rifles anymore?? What is that from, an article about Walmart in Yemen?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Go into walmart and ask for yourself , don't make it about open carry .

We know how you feel about defunding the police and BLM rioting so what's changed ?

You bring up an interesting point , gives the police a good reason not to make a call request to walmart over a vagrant disturbance .

So is a 10-22 an assault looking rifle ? How about a 12 gauge auto ?

Last edited:
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Cosplay militia
e9ce1f8486732f5575e1acf40628e064.jpg

ratlover

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 6, 2021
Central IL
Im all for them tracking our guns. Remember operation Fast and Furious? Proves that they are very skilled at tracking guns and following them into the hands of criminals.

Premium Features