• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Project 2015/16 Arctic Cat M 8000 SnoPro Build – Part 1: Front End Upgrade

T

trego

Apr 4, 2011
Artic Cat giveaway

I would be happy to have a new Cat for our CookeCity riding. 2012 Pro will be setting in the shed.

Turcatbo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2015
Do the Evol shocks have progressive springs like the Raptor Shocks do or no springs at all?

the evol reservoir changes the progression of the spring rate (more air = more rate progression)
The standard shock reservoir controls the ride height. (equivalent to changing position of a coil spring compression nut.)
Bear in mind, it's still an air shock, no actual coil spring, but it still acts like a spring, and has a spring rate.

I look forward to riding mine, as I just did the evol upgrade. stock, the shock is a slug on steep sidehill.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
The 16 do wheely more ... from what I have seen from the couple around

trees happen

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2008
Anywhere there's snow
I'd like to ride this and see how it compares to my 14 pro all I've done is put the Walker Evans reservoir shocks set the ski stance on narrow put on fly next level bars and cut an inch and a half of each side and Kurt's Polaris gear down kit.I still have my timbersled M7 with 2.6 power claw which is my favorite sled besides my pro. I didn't like the new cat when or came out but willing to give it another try!

Premium Features