• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Premium memberships

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
What a great thing for snowest to do that. A lot of great votes here as there are many deserving sledders that contribute to this forum. I have gotten some wonderful info here from many fellow riders wether it be just reading posts or participating in posts. Although mostly reading as I am somewhat a quiet guy on this forum. Most of the help I needed has already been discussed.
How about the memberships go to the most northernly or with the longest riding season? LOL being way up north here don't have many resources to all the great stuff you guys get as prices here are costly and take too long to reach so when ordering parts to test set-ups or products I do a lot of research here and other sites and find the best set-up/solutions I need and which mostly result in the right ones.

Anyways, congrats to the well deserving sledders who will receive the memberships.

Have a great rest of season all.

Gmiller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Breckenridge Colorado
Here's an idea, why don't you give every person that's made a positive contribution to this forum a free premium membership? We've all given free help, return the favor.

And I'd like to say thanks to each and every one you who have provided this free help to me or anyone else here. It's unfortunate that someone has decided to charge for our generousity but it is what it is.

Sorry to be the downer of your thread here Seth, but this "beg the mod for a free subscription" is ridiculous.

Hundo, Ill send you and extra 30 for the a-arms, use it for the membership!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Here's an idea, why don't you give every person that's made a positive contribution to this forum a free premium membership? We've all given free help, return the favor.

And I'd like to say thanks to each and every one you who have provided this free help to me or anyone else here. It's unfortunate that someone has decided to charge for our generousity but it is what it is.

Sorry to be the downer of your thread here Seth, but this "beg the mod for a free subscription" is ridiculous.

Sorry, but as much as I would like to do that, I can't.

Yes, many people have been very generous in helping out our community here, no debating that, the hours spent on here I am sure are appreciatted by everyone who reads this forum, I know I am very appreciative for everything I have read on here in the last several years.

I'm by no means asking for ANYONE to beg for a pass, I'm looking for ideas on how we can make this into a fun thing so everyone has a shot and a laugh. Everyone can take it as you will, I brought this up for discussion because I like to try to include you guys in what decisions I can.

I'm still open for suggestions on this before proceeding.

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
Even though I've sold my 900 I still drop in from time to time. How about this, I'll pay for the membership if someone gives me a free 900! Sound fair?

There might be a few 900 owners around that would be up for that bargain. :)

Snowestonline could do a promotion... pay for a membership and get a free sled... they could offer one a several different ones from any of the OEMs.

sled_guy

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
You could also mention the video contest in General. ;) Have one winner already, and what a FUNNY vid he made! :D Link here.

True, I had almost forgotten about that... what better way to have a laugh than that... all in good fun after all. I think we could use some light-hearted fun around here right about now...:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Lots and lots of possibilities here, but I think I have a good idea on what I want to do.... :face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap

Stay tuned.....:beer;

Premium Features