• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Power claw vs challenger extreme

D

Dirt Digger

Mar 1, 2009
looking to put a new track on and I like the power claw but the challenger x has a lot of great history to. My sled likes to trench right know and want to get away from that. Whats a better track and does anyone know the weight on the claw 153 and 162.

08TNT

Jan 24, 2008
North east, sd
re gear

if your sled likes to trench with its current track your not going to notice a huge amount of gain with a diffrent track. unless you go 16 wide. first you need to gear it down to prevent your track from spinning off of the bottom end which in turn should help eliminate most of your trenching.
but to answer your question either track is great depends more on what you are going to be doing. if your a hillclimber i would go extreme....it bites better on the descents. but on the other hand the powerclaw is a great tech. riding track

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
I just picked up my new sled yesterday, and I am amazed by the power claw track. I am coming from a maverick, and in 2 feet of blown, hard crusty snow on top with sugar underneath, the sled just stands up on end! Amazed at the Powerclaw hooks up. This was just around the yard, and I will be headed to the hill as soon as possible to try it out!

Premium Features