• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polycarbonate Hoods???

T
Jan 8, 2008
www.team2powersports.com
Looking to save weight on your sled? Then shave 8-10lbs by switching to a polycarbonate hood. The hoods come fully trimmed, have all necessary hardware for mounting, includes hinges and headlight mounting brackets. They all have vents, air intakes, gauge openings, and the base cut out so you can replace your stock hood with no modifications. Many pro riders are using these on their open snocross and open hill climb sleds. They are also stronger than stock. We have them available for the following sleds:

Arctic-Cat
ZR-3 Chassis $399 shipped
Firecat Chassis $399 shipped
M Series Chassis $399 shipped

Polaris
Edge Chassis $399 shipped
IQ Chassis Fusion $399 shipped
IQ Chassis RMK $399 shipped

Ski-doo
REV/RT Chassis Hood $179.99 shipped
REV side panels $399 shipped

Yamaha
Viper Chassis $399 shipped
RS/RX Chassis $399 shipped
RX-1 Chassis $399 shipped
Apex/Attak $179 shipped

T
Jan 8, 2008
www.team2powersports.com
Sno-Stuff makes them. Here is a link to look at some photos: http://www.xtremesledparts.com/Hoods.htm

As you can see by their prices, they do not include shipping. Shipping on hoods is $57 through UPS however I am including free shipping and accept paypal, or personal check. All orders ship the same day and you will be provided with a tracking number. If you decide to order through paypal, our payment address is uniquemotorsports@hotmail.com Please put your make, model and year of sled and phone number in the notes box to prevent a delay in shipping. If you have any more questions, please let me know. Again, you can contact me at 715.297.3461 also. Ask for Brandon

Premium Features