• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris sponsors Caleb Kesterke

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
looks like a lot of speculation, but I too was wondering when poo will give him a sled to ride thus turning him to a poo guy.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
It'll be interesting to see how the poo holds up under Caleb, he's definitely not easy on sleds. To bad we'll never see the failures.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
When theres a better deal on the table you take it.. I really hate saying that but it is what it is.. AC done alot of odd things to its riders this season... it's just odd..

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
It'll be interesting to see how the poo holds up under Caleb, he's definitely not easy on sleds. To bad we'll never see the failures.

I saw Caleb's Axys in the bull pen at Kurt's Polaris back in that 2016-17 season, before he jumped over to cat.
That sled was taco'd out and in horrible shape (both tunnel and bulkhead). It wasn't rideable. No wonder it was at the shop.
Seemed logical, based on the fantastic videos he was posting.

I also saw Caleb's posts about it too.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I saw Caleb's Axys in the bull pen at Kurt's Polaris back in that 2016-17 season, before he jumped over to cat.
That sled was taco'd out and in horrible shape (both tunnel and bulkhead). It wasn't rideable. No wonder it was at the shop.
Seemed logical, based on the fantastic videos he was posting.

I also saw Caleb's posts about it too.
Ya, I seen a few of his old posts on Facebook. After seeing his videos and what I've seen with my buddies polaris's I don't doubt he'd do a number on one.

jason_hildo

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2010
The biggest thing that I noticed about Caleb (that Cat missed) is his social media presence, he posted great content, was humble, & showed you that he also has to work for a living in the off season. I liked following him just because you see so few riders ripping on Cats now a days, I will likely unfollow him now after he starts reciting the all the Polaris/Burandt marketing lines. He won't affect what I ride one bit but Im sure someone will, same as all the Burandt followers.

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Gabrielle was riding cat as well and had left and now on team Polaris, it's said klim wants their sponsored riders on polaris's. Maybe that's a reason too. Also cat/textron is digging a hole and even for the racers they are treating them poorly.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Gabrielle was riding cat as well and had left and now on team Polaris, it's said klim wants their sponsored riders on polaris's. Maybe that's a reason too. Also cat/textron is digging a hole and even for the racers they are treating them poorly.
We'll, pretty sure Polaris owns klim so that's understandable.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT

You never saw the failures on the cats as well. We ride together a LOT and I've spent many days wrenching on his busted cats and towing them out of the hills too. He has made a very large point of using his social accounts to highlight his athletic ability and sleds/builds etc are a ways down the list. Whining about broken parts when you ride like that doesn't make the cut for posts, there is a reason he has had 2 sleds for the last 3 seasons... Doesn't matter what your riding, rallying like he does any sled is a 500 mile sled.

I am beyond stoked for him with the Polaris deal. He was AC's salesman and was doing it out of his own pocket and its gets exhausting and frustrating to be in that position. I have never met anyone with even 1/2 the dedication and passion for the sport. This newfound support will just allow that to shine even more as it means less time working like a dog to pay for things and more time honing skills.

The AC team is draining like a popped balloon. Curious who even will be there for their photo shoot days to ride sleds....

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
You never saw the failures on the cats as well. We ride together a LOT and I've spent many days wrenching on his busted cats and towing them out of the hills too. He has made a very large point of using his social accounts to highlight his athletic ability and sleds/builds etc are a ways down the list. Whining about broken parts when you ride like that doesn't make the cut for posts, there is a reason he has had 2 sleds for the last 3 seasons... Doesn't matter what your riding, rallying like he does any sled is a 500 mile sled.

I am beyond stoked for him with the Polaris deal. He was AC's salesman and was doing it out of his own pocket and its gets exhausting and frustrating to be in that position. I have never met anyone with even 1/2 the dedication and passion for the sport. This newfound support will just allow that to shine even more as it means less time working like a dog to pay for things and more time honing skills.

The AC team is draining like a popped balloon. Curious who even will be there for their photo shoot days to ride sleds....
Oh, I have no doubt he did damage to his cats, I've seen his videos, wasn't implying cats are unbreakable. My personal experience is the poos tend to be a bit more fragile though so as I said it'll be interesting to see how they hold up, at least to me. I'm happy for him and have nothing against him. If poo wanted to pay me to ride there sleds id be all over it to.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Oh, I have no doubt he did damage to his cats, I've seen his videos, wasn't implying cats are unbreakable. My personal experience is the poos tend to be a bit more fragile though so as I said it'll be interesting to see how they hold up, at least to me. I'm happy for him and have nothing against him. If poo wanted to pay me to ride there sleds id be all over it to.

I was making more of a point regarding the general use of social. In his previous time on polaris he definately was a lot more vocal about that stuff and less focused on fitness and riding technique.

I will also be the first to agree that the cats are a bit more robust, you just ride them a little different! lol. Polaris requires less sidepanel landings, more focus on skis down all the time.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Okay then instead of worrying about what kind of sled he rides, I guess I should ask what kind of sit ups he does.

Nah who gives a shlt. I'd rather see his sled.

Premium Features