• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Pro BD Fuel Map Numbers and problems

B
Nov 26, 2013
I have a 2011 Polaris Pro with the non intercooled boondocker turbo kit and am running straight av gas. i bought the sled from vohk where everything was installed and tuned. I am having a couple issues with tripping the DET code under full throttle and under low rpms it wants to sputter and bog kinda. i was wondering if anybody knew on what would be causing the detonation DET code to trip and if somebody has some good running boondocker fuel map numbers that i could try.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Honestly if it came from vohk and nothing has been messed with and these problems are just now coming up, you have other problems.

VOHK is a very good tuner. Id look elsewhere before messing with numbers. Check clutches, fuel filter, loose clamps, fuel pump.

B
Nov 26, 2013
yeah true. they are very well known for turboed sleds. its just hard to speak to eric since he is so busy. im gonna go through the sled and check things. just didnt know if anyone has had the problems and what they have found

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Agree with Philsummers 100% if it left Vohk's shop it was tuned spot on and if the box has not been dicked with then you have other problems. Don't start playing with the box your only gonna dig yourself in a bigger hole. Check your pipe and pipe springs, boost tubes ect make sure everything is sealed up tight to start with.

Premium Features