• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please Post For Sale Items in the Swapmeet

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
How does being the moderator for the Yamaha section have anything to do with the racing section? Just not enough people to control in your little corner so you have to come flex some keyboard muscle over here too?

A
Aug 7, 2009
Berthoud Colorado
As for being a mod of the Yamaha forum, yes I am. And no it has nothing to do with this forum. But since there is no Mod here someone has to do it. Feel free to Volunteer.
I am not flexing any muscle at all. The rules have been here, Since the Forum started. Just because they were not followed then does not mean they should not be followed now. I am glad that SnowXdad's trailer is for racing. He also posted it in the trailer swapmeet forum. So obviously it could be used for non racing things. When someone is looking for a trailer they don't go to racing first. They go to the trailer section.

I will let Christopher know about the racing section in the new swapmeet area. There are a couple of other forums that he is adding later in the week to it. So don't think it is forgotten.

I'm not going to go in to details but as of current this forum has no Mod. If you know someone that would like to step up and volunteer to do it please let me know. I can create a poll and let you guys pick who you feel would be a good mod for this forum.

I am sure you are aware that there is a Forum for Sugestions and user feed back.
We encourage all members to use it.
http://www.snowest.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193

The Racing Forum in the New Swapmeet area should be up soon. Please hang in there.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
arfrce -

The new heavy handed tone taken by SW mods towards long-time users & working practices is not good.
Listen to and understand the people who are here or you'll simply shed participants.

This site was a lot more useful, and more user-friendly before the new government came in and subdivided it into to 1000 small forums that run at about 1/3 of the speed it used to.

;-)

MD.

Last edited:
A
Aug 7, 2009
Berthoud Colorado
I'm sorry you feel that the forum is not as fun as it use to be.
If you have sugestions on that aspect of it please post them in the sugestions area.

I understand you guys want to blame me for this but it is not me that is doing it. I am just a volunteer. Take it to the admin guys. As for racing I love racing. Doesn't matter what racing it is. I can set and watch R/C cars race around a track. lol

As for credentials, the racing forum needs a Moderator. Volunteer. That way you won't take it out on me.

O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills
Papers Please ?

Coming soon to a forum near you : "May I see your papers please, where are you from and where are you going and what is your business here ? Nothing better than giving someone a little authority and them watch them make a fool out of themselves by "justifying their position".

Premium Features