• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Planning a trip for early to mid may to BC, looking for advice

bmiller1985

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2013
merrimac, wi
Looking at planning a trip to try to hit up revy, sicamouse, and grizzly. I list all three because the winter sucks and i'm going to go where the snow is good. Any recommendations? I've done the out west riding but never Canada, so basically wondering where to ride, where to stay, etc. Thanks in advance!

C
Dec 24, 2014
Yep, I think BC is a bust this season. I know of at least one group considering a trip to Colorado because there is no snow in Revy.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Yep, I think BC is a bust this season. I know of at least one group considering a trip to Colorado because there is no snow in Revy.

There's all of 6-7 feet in the alpine....not sure what you mean by "no snow" ? No fresh snow recently....but May is a long ways away. By May, you're likely riding slushy-er stuff, so snow conditions would be about the same most places.

Sorry, can't help much with the riding/accommodations in those areas....not overly familiar. There is a Revelstoke thread in the BC section as well.

Premium Features