• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Our first Black President??

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Ya know...the weak-minded people are the ones who are worried about what color he is.

The strong minded people are the ones who don't really care what color the guy is...as long as this country is run right.

A
Nov 5, 2008
Ya know...the weak-minded people are the ones who are worried about what color he is.

The strong minded people are the ones who don't really care what color the guy is...as long as this country is run right.

Exactly! I want to see what he does with the huge pile of crap he's about to step in.That will tell me what I need to know.

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
People dont know what color he is they dont know what his real name is they dont know where he was born they dont know what religion he is they dont know what ties too terrorist groups he has had.Sounds like just the person to run a country.

W
Jan 2, 2008

This obviously pointed at me so I guess this is a call out eh?

for the record I don't care what color he is, I was trying to understand why the black community accepted him as black while others with more black blood "quantum" in them are not. I was talking to a good friend who is 50% black 50% white to see what he thought .He doesn't like Obama at all and is stocking up on guns and looking into survival bunkers lol.

It's obviously why he's elected, so its a big issue. As for how's hes going to run the country we'll have to see, its obvious now that what he's said in the election campaign no longer holds water. I'm not holding my breath though.

Mariah Carey tried to be black too, but it didn't work for her and she was not accepted by the black community as a black. Her story is much like Baracks. Her dad was Spanish/Black and mother was white, her dad left when she was 3 and she was raised by whites. She tried to jump on the black bandwagon but she was shot down.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
This obviously pointed at me so I guess this is a call out eh?

for the record I don't care what color he is, I was trying to understand why the black community accepted him as black while others with more black blood "quantum" in them are not. I was talking to a good friend who is 50% black 50% white to see what he thought .He doesn't like Obama at all and is stocking up on guns and looking into survival bunkers lol.

It's obviously why he's elected, so its a big issue. As for how's hes going to run the country we'll have to see, its obvious now that what he's said in the election campaign no longer holds water. I'm not holding my breath though.

Mariah Carey tried to be black too, but it didn't work for her and she was not accepted by the black community as a black. Her story is much like Baracks. Her dad was Spanish/Black and mother was white, her dad left when she was 3 and she was raised by whites. She tried to jump on the black bandwagon but she was shot down.

Perhaps you should understand the question before you go and call someone weakminded.

Oh, no don't be defensive about your post. I'm not calling YOU weak minded. I didn't have anybody's post in mind when I responded to your post. I liked what you said. What was on my mind when I posted was what the media has been doing lately. It's pretty shallow of them. I'm tired of it. "OMG a black guy is finally elected. It's all because he's black...it's so historical. " WTF cares. Really. If the color issue was a footnote to the whole election than that's fine. But the media makes it much more of a big deal.

If we live in a day and age when it doesn't matter what color a person is...then why does it matter in this election?

W
Jan 2, 2008
Oh, no don't be defensive about your post. I'm not calling YOU weak minded. I didn't have anybody's post in mind when I responded to your post. I liked what you said. What was on my mind when I posted was what the media has been doing lately. It's pretty shallow of them. I'm tired of it. "OMG a black guy is finally elected. It's all because he's black...it's so historical. " WTF cares. Really. If the color issue was a footnote to the whole election than that's fine. But the media makes it much more of a big deal.

If we live in a day and age when it doesn't matter what color a person is...then why does it matter in this election?

damm right, I hope it can finally all just go away. Some folks on Fox news were raising that question ahwile back.

Sorry I read your post wrong, sounds like we are likeminded in this topic anyways :D

Premium Features