• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Optimus Climb project ?

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Hey, I got time lol. Just waiting for the inversion to get the #*#* out of my neck of the woods. Gonna be a long lasting base for the spring rain though.

With, IMO, HP reaching the max (besides the decimal points) for the masses, chassis will take an evolution. Maybe we'll see a return to 9 or 10 tooth drivers and the center driver will be gone.
Maybe we'll see something different with the track on the inside and the antique drive system can be forgotten.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
LOL , It's been pretty bad up here also , last week I almost went down on rain glazed hard pack .

As far as changes I'll be surprised , the Axys pretty much did the typical transition with a few improvements so now the cry is for that to transition into a mountain sled prolonging the agony for another five years .

The bigger question is what do they have for credits left ? Everyone now has a pretty nasty four stroke if not multiple ones .

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
To me... Those drivers have some... but not a rude amount of rubbing on the...

Probably happened on the first time out and then was remedied...

These single ply tracks have to be re-adjusted for tension every ride for the first 4-5 rides and checked at regular intervalshttp://www.snowest.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=246981&stc=1&d=1420828386.

Those marks could have been from one time out.

I'd like to see what the roof of the tunnel looks like inside... especially with that 3-in track on there..

attachment.php

hey I got similar marks on my 7 tooth avid driver with a 3 inch camo track, the track I just installed yesterday. The track is pretty tight, however not up to the service manual standards, its a 156 track in a 155 pro rmk, so I tightened it almost to the end. I do not feel any ratcheting, also it is a turbo sled so I would probably feel ratcheting pretty badly. Can you clarify why these marks are bad? what could be causing these? should I be concerned? I have no marks on the inside of the tunnel...

YvDovTW.jpg

Svc6fhI.jpg

Premium Features