• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Only in Wyoming(2 Deer on a Car)

D

Dmill

Sep 14, 2009
great falls / snow slip inn
Reminds me of my college days... ended up hauling out my first 5 point elk on top of my 88 subie gl wagon, blood all down both sides and the thin roof of the car caving in..

thats hilarious

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
I did that in Nebraska one year, truck was in the shop (hit a deer) so I had a jeep rental. Killed two deer and strapped them on the roof to get to my locker in Omaha. Warm day so every time I would stop at a stop light in Omaha the blood would cover the windsheild, wipers going spraying blood everywhere. Back window covered by blood.

Got lots of stares that year:face-icon-small-hap

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I think that's great.

My dad and grandfather came home from a deer hunt. They had to take Gramps white caddy that year. It was in about 1980. They came home with 9 deer and antelope strapped to the hood, roof and trunk. LMAO.

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
I thought wyoming was suppose to be cowboy style but I guess I was wrong.. I see redneck style.. redneck population is growing! :face-icon-small-hap

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
Haha that is awesome, cant tell what county the car is from in wyo but i was thinking it had to be a rez car tho!

Premium Features