• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Not sure why....

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
Well mold I just might join you!

The only time you show up in a thread is when there is a fight going on! And den, you complain on and on about how harris and snowest put the screws to ya and want them to kiss yer azz!! I used to like you but you've lost all respect from me doo!!! Go ahead now with your normal crap responses about how your believes are gospel.

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
I am here all the time. I just don't waste my time running up my post count very much by saying LAST! When have I ever said Harris put the screws to me? When? When have I asked them to kiss my butt? When? The only thing I have ever said about the Harris's is that they do not spend their money on this site. They make it by our subscriptions and paid advertising. I have also said that the ads are crap for paid members and they should not be there for paid members. And guess what brappp. There are many many many paid members who agree with me.
I also do not care whether you like me or not. I do not care if a guy like you who sits there and argues with other people until it gets to the point that you start calling people names, respects me or not You live what? 800 miles from me? You think I really care if someone I will never meet in my life respects me or likes me? NO!! There are many people in my life who like and respect me. I in turn like and respect them. I darn sure do not care if a guy who resorts to calling people turds tools and other names when he clearly has no other argument on an internet forum respects or likes me.
And that last statement you made describes you to a T also. There are 2 sides to every discussion and both sides always think they are right.

cant believe you havent figgered it out yet.:) $$$$$$$$

Oh I ".....figured it out" "snowmobiler"..... and have known that this web site and others are money based. .....you must be one of those people that need to re-read my post though, unless you aren't making a complete statement.
My main and original question to the moderators/owners/someone that might actually know,...is why put a link to a thread that is either causing an issue for moderators, etc.,or that is "closed", on a weekly online newsletter where someone who might have no knowledge of said thread, and is likely to go to when he/she reads/sees the story headline ???? Why promote a thread/something they have closed, or are having issues with members on. ?????
That was my reason for starting this thread. To find that answer only. They aren't making any more $$$$$ by "advertising" the damn story about the sledder and the moose. Close the thread ...don't close the thread. I'll live with what they choose to do. {I've already stated that} But don't waste time and $$$$ putting a link on your newsletter!!! That's it !! Simple. And if you or someone says it's for the money....... I don't believe it.

Premium Features