• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Not sure where to post anymore?

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by arfrce
Hello,
Harris Publishing wants to adhere to the rules that were provided when the Forums were created. I know that some of the rules have not been enforced very strictly, but they were still there just on the side lines.
We (admins, Mods) are trying to clean up the forum and place threads in the proper forums. Please help us out.
There will be a racing forum in the swapmeet area soon. Please be patient.
Until that time All threads will be moved to the proper forum. Please create your For Sale and Want To Buy threads in those forums for which they belong.
Thank you very much.

Why wouldn't you, (admins, mods), make the place in Swap Meet first, then move racing items there. Are you going to go back and move my thread from Swap Meet-Polaris to the new area when it's formed?

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Right now the swapmeet area is being re-designed to better cater to everyone's more specific needs. Until the final design is established and put through some tests, we are trying to do the best we can with what we've got.

I'm sure this probably doesn't fully answer your question, but its all we can do for the moment.

A
Aug 7, 2009
Berthoud Colorado
It's easy, ANY THING FOR SALE goes in the SWAPMEET under the correct forum. A sled is still a sled even if it is a racing sled. Anything talking about racing Like what parts are best to use, How well did your sled hook up with that track, how was it the last time you ran that clutch config for racing. Goes in the racing forum.

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
I fully understand the difference between Swap Meet and Racing. For years, and I mean alot of years, we have sold stuff in the Racing section undisturbed. The way you have changed things makes it seem more like a Police action than just cleaning up a Forum area.

Still makes more sense to create the Racing Swap Meet forum area and add content rather than scatter items all across the Swap Meet just to have to gather it up again and move to the new Racing forum.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Why wouldn't you, (admins, mods), make the place in Swap Meet first, then move racing items there. Are you going to go back and move my thread from Swap Meet-Polaris to the new area when it's formed?
I HOPE by the end of this week we will open the new Swap Meet to the users to begin testing it and helping us get it set up properly.

Premium Features