• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No brp booth at Saskatchewan snow show

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Actually, a lot of peeps start sledding flatland in Saskatchewan and then move up to the mountains. It’s a good show to be at for manufacturers.

Last edited:
F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
I had a list of questions to ask there’s usually a few knowledgeable guys there . Had some questions on the big gauges, and was wondering why my 23 needs a new chain and gears when there was no issues with them last year . The Sask show has turned into a trade show more than a snowmobile show .

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
I had a list of questions to ask there’s usually a few knowledgeable guys there . Had some questions on the big gauges, and was wondering why my 23 needs a new chain and gears when there was no issues with them last year . The Sask show has turned into a trade show more than a snowmobile show .
is BRP telling you that you have to get the new sprockets/gears like a stop ride? i refused the install when i had my sled in for the fuel line recall and just signed a document saying as much since i put in the proper stuff on my own.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Don’t say Bread, say Earls! Saskatonians will understand

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
Keep running that 23 chain and you’ll know why you need to have it replaced.:ROFLMAO:

Meh, I ride with 5 other G5’s over the course of last year one guy putting on 4000km+ on his G5 the rest of us anywhere from 1200-2500km and not one failure. I am not saying they weren’t breaking but from my experience it’s not at the rate the internet wants you to believe… regardless they were updated for 24. Last year was probably due to lack of parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features