• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Next Level bars install & comparison to stock Pro Tapers

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I discovered that when booning and climbing, I like the lower bars that were on the 2015 ProRMK.

However, on a REALLY nasty whooped out slow motion trail, the lower bars were less desireable for me.

At all times, I like the narrower bars vs the wider bars.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I discovered that when booning and climbing, I like the lower bars that were on the 2015 ProRMK.

However, on a REALLY nasty whooped out slow motion trail, the lower bars were less desireable for me.

At all times, I like the narrower bars vs the wider bars.

I would completely agree!!!

And another reason why I hate trails !!!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I would completely agree!!!

And another reason why I hate trails !!!!

I was on one in Alpine last week that was NASTY for a couple miles up through the trees. It wasn't a road of ANY sort. It was just a single track whooped out trail that you HAD to follow to get up into the good stuff. Oh my was it NASTY.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I was on one in Alpine last week that was NASTY for a couple miles up through the trees. It wasn't a road of ANY sort. It was just a single track whooped out trail that you HAD to follow to get up into the good stuff. Oh my was it NASTY.

Same here, we were up by Elk Mountain ?? I think.. First time riding there.

Premium Features