• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Sled Rack!

T

tomassend

Nov 2, 2010
PNW
Hey guys, check this place out. I just ordered a sled rack from him and it's looking really awesome.

The whole rear of the tunnel is useful for storage now and it also stiffens the rear. There are pre drilled holes for bungees, voile straps, etc.

Mounting it to my RMK Pro took like 10 minutes, the base has holes predrilled......it also came with all the hardware and a gusset for under the tunnel so you don't have tear outs. I have a Pro though, so I did not need them cause of the track.......but the pieces are still cool so I am going to keep them and use it for something, who knows.

I got it at, tinymopros.com

Last edited:

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Hey guys, check this place out. I just ordered a sled rack from him and it's looking really awesome.

The whole rear of the tunnel is useful for storage now and it also stiffens the rear. There are pre drilled holes for bungees, voile straps, etc.

Mounting it to my RMK Pro took like 10 minutes, the base has holes predrilled......it also came with all the hardware and a gusset for under the tunnel so you don't have tear outs. I have a Pro though, so I did not need them cause of the track.......but the pieces are still cool so I am going to keep them and use it for something, who knows.

I got it at, tinymopros.com

Looks pretty fly! Can we see what it looks like mounted up?!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Haha, finally jumped over to the website to check it out. Some awful fancy wording used haha

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
That's a lot of dough for 2 pieces of aluminum. Hope it mounts it self for that money:crazy:

T

tomassend

Nov 2, 2010
PNW
Sorry for the late replies guys, it's summer after all. If I continually think about winter in July I get depressed. LOL!

Here are some photos mounted

T

tomassend

Nov 2, 2010
PNW
Mounted Photos

The second bar from the front adjusts the width for whatever kind of gas can you have. I also copied and pasted this from the website, www.tinymopros.com

• Airline Grade Aluminum
• Adjustable gas storage compartment, accomodating any gas can you own or find
• Tunnel stiffening and support so you carry more gear stress free
• Pre-drilled under tunnel mounting gussets to prevent tear outs or tunnel damage
• Pre-drilled holes for bungee chords and Voile Straps to secure gear packs, poles, camera tripods, and coolers
• Rear grab bar for deep burials and the snow flap is up tight to the tunnel handle
• Easy install with pre-drilled mounting holes
• Fits track lengths 153 and up and some 144's

Last edited:
T

tomassend

Nov 2, 2010
PNW
That's a lot of dough for 2 pieces of aluminum. Hope it mounts it self for that money:crazy:
Cubby - I hear you on the cost thing........it actually made me re-consider my purchase and I had to think about 'why' I decided it was a good idea to get it. I suppose it's because of everything that is baked into this rack.

If I were to buy a separate gas can caddy, a tunnel support/stiffener, and a rack that holds any sort of gear on it, I would be WAY over $250.00. A decent gas can rack is at least $100.00, then to get a tunnel re-inforcement is another $100.00 and I still don't get to carry anything.

So now I have this Mega rack AND I can bolt on ski/board mounts to it as well to carry ski's and or snowboard on either side of my sled this season.

The product might not be for everyone I guess, but it's light, strong, looks cool, and mounts in like 5 minutes with 2 tools (7/16" wrench and a phillips #3). It's also handmade in one town in the USA, and supporting that is a pretty big deal, to me anyways.

Dave

Last edited:
Premium Features