• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New RMK 600 questions

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
I just purchased a 2015 RMK 600. With the crappy snow we have had the last few years I wanted the extra cooling plus I am still not sold on belt drive. Plan on putting a BB kit in before next year. Will the shocks off of a PRO RMK fit on the RMK?

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
2011 to 2012 front pro rmk shocks will fit. If it's a 155 track length then all year pro rmk shocks should fit.

I would go aftermarket on all the shocks, it's worth it.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I would go aftermarket on all the shocks, it's worth it.

Can you elaborate a bit more on this?

I may be in the same boat as I am thinking of upgrading my wife's sled to what the OP purchased. I was hoping a PRO take-off set would be good, but if a could more dollars would get a better shocks I am listening.

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom

I may be in the same boat as I am thinking of upgrading my wife's sled to what the OP purchased. I was hoping a PRO take-off set would be good, but if a could more dollars would get a better shocks I am listening.

I got the Raptor triple rate springs for my PRO made a huge difference on ride quality it does make the rear of the snowmobile sit lower but it is a very nice upgrade for very little money compared to replacing all the shocks.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007

I may be in the same boat as I am thinking of upgrading my wife's sled to what the OP purchased. I was hoping a PRO take-off set would be good, but if a could more dollars would get a better shocks I am listening.[/QUOTE

With all the used aftermarket shocks for sale in the swap meet section I would choose a fox , exit, are raptor shock any day over walker Evans. Your wife might like the soft ride of the standard rmk shock.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Assuming this isn't a spring order with clickers (why would you change those), the only Pro RMK shocks that will fit are 11/12's. It's dictated by a-arm - if they are coming off a glued a-arm, it will be too short. Steel a-arm, you're okay. I'm guessing you can get some takeoffs, either 11/12 pros, or some aftermarket's that someone had on an 11/12, if you want. Good luck.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I've got the WE remote clicker shocks on my IQ. Are the Raptor springs worth installing on these shocks? I plan to send them out for rebuilding later this spring anyway.

Premium Features