• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product Announcement: 2016 Silber Turbos Axys kit

Tahoe54

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
In this video I still did not have enough weight for 7lbs so went back to the 5, also my track started ratcheting real bad in this which may be what you hear as well.

Track ratcheting still an issue? What did you do to fix it?

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Fine did bad enough that I now have Avid drivers to replace them.. I am getting rid of the center driver as I have never liked it.

Now I am sure if you just keep your track tight you will be just fine.

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
whats the $1150$ dif. in cost from the pro 2 the new axys? I'm new 2 turbos. so was wondering how much if at all do they shorten the life of the top end? I under stand u can treat things bad and get them 2 break (not worming the engine / bad oil, ect..) but from a non turbo 2 turbo treated the same is their a difference in reliability ? looks like the kit keeps the stock pipe is their a gain or diff.. if u get a tuned pipe..? do I need to bring my sled 2 a rep to get the mapping ? and how complete is the kit{full clutch kit} just buy the kit and point the skies at the sky :D !!!! I know I'm rambling so ill stop their. thanks for all the input!!! keep it steep-deep and pray for snow

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Kicked it at the Utah Snow Show the past 2 days
The Silber sales were over the top!!!
Thanks to all that showed up at the booth - and to those that bought from me this year... Going to be a great year on these sleds on Boost!!!

Last edited:

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
whats the $1150$ dif. in cost from the pro 2 the new axys? I'm new 2 turbos. so was wondering how much if at all do they shorten the life of the top end? I under stand u can treat things bad and get them 2 break (not worming the engine / bad oil, ect..) but from a non turbo 2 turbo treated the same is their a difference in reliability ? looks like the kit keeps the stock pipe is their a gain or diff.. if u get a tuned pipe..? do I need to bring my sled 2 a rep to get the mapping ? and how complete is the kit{full clutch kit} just buy the kit and point the skies at the sky :D !!!! I know I'm rambling so ill stop their. thanks for all the input!!! keep it steep-deep and pray for snow

I don't have a turbo on my Axys yet but my take on the top end issue is that the top end actually is better off . . . It has pressure on both sides of the piston being you are pushing boost on both sides ( boost in case and compression in cylinder )

That's how it works in my Alcohol Blower motors ...

Now we all need a $3500 Supercharger!!!???

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
thanks killer time! does anyone know about the pipe and how complete the kit is and if I need 2 bring the sled 2 the dealer can I get is reflashed 2 stock??? or r we SOL after install of the turbo :D. being a first year engine I do wonder about how its going to hold up!! thanks all

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
thanks killer time! does anyone know about the pipe and how complete the kit is and if I need 2 bring the sled 2 the dealer can I get is reflashed 2 stock??? or r we SOL after install of the turbo :D. being a first year engine I do wonder about how its going to hold up!! thanks all

Pipe?

The kit is complete

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
thanks all was worried about $hItInG on the warranty after I spent extra $$$ to extend it but sounds like silber has us in mind.!! its nice when they keep us non sponsored jokers able to afford the mods and still work with the factories restrictions of what we can and cant do to our toys gota luuuuuuve that!!!! any body know about the pipe??? does a tuned pipe hurt- help- or just not make any dif..? and just was wondering, stock intake sufficient or is it beneficial to add extra intake volume {slp or something similar} thanks all for you replys and help :D

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
thanks all was worried about $hItInG on the warranty after I spent extra $$$ to extend it but sounds like silber has us in mind.!! its nice when they keep us non sponsored jokers able to afford the mods and still work with the factories restrictions of what we can and cant do to our toys gota luuuuuuve that!!!! any body know about the pipe??? does a tuned pipe hurt- help- or just not make any dif..? and just was wondering, stock intake sufficient or is it beneficial to add extra intake volume {slp or something similar} thanks all for you replys and help :D

We recommend leaving the stock pipe and intake. Our sleds are all stock with nothing but our kit added

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado

Pretty sure a turbo is outside the warranty realm of coverage....

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
as long as we can flash it back 2 stock everything un bolts after that we can still have warranty!!! shshshshshsh just don't tell them. if the topend pops ill pay 4 that but if theirs a defect in something I want them 2 fix that. with a turbo I am pos. they will blame all problems on it from tunnel 2 tub 2 melted wires if silber will re flash 2 stock we can still have our cake and eat it to :D!!! hope this is the case or I'm going to hold off on the turbo till warranty is up and I'm pos. their is no defects in the sled.. that will blow but that's the safe thing 2 do. don't want 2 just live with a pipe and can for three years but they do come right off for warranty. thanks 4 the reply on the pipe boston! and are u able{willing} to re flash to stock if warranty work is needed??

Premium Features