• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Husky mods coming along - Other suggestions

R

RaceDeck

Apr 14, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
So I have been adding the mods to my 2017 Husky 501fe. Currently it's in dirt mode, but all mods I am doing are for snowbiking next season.

• 2018 Aro 137le Timbersled on order

• PR2 Ecu

• Thermobob

• KTMandHusky - Smog delete, grunt exhaust mandifold, reed delete with power intake tube, fuel rail
  • handle bar riser
  • aluminum handlebar guards
  • New rear spring for my weight
All of the mods done have dramatically changed the power...

I am thinking of a new seat, foot pegs, AirPro, bigger tank, and air filter setup... any suggestion?

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Really all those
.. foot pegs don't matter as much with the painted steel frame. If you have airforks you might end up with issues with the seals holding...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
Fisher Seats in Eagle, Idaho will build a custom seat using your base. Nice addition to my KTM 450 SXF. Timbersled makes a good air intake. I put bigger pegs on. They are a must I think. I have an AirPro set up on my bike but I am not running any air in the forks. I blew two sets of fork seals running 20 PSI so I put stiffer springs in the forks. No more fork seal issues. I will consider adding up to 5 PSI if I want them any stiffer but no more than that.

Premium Features