• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new chassis for 2013?

M
Nov 13, 2008

The sleds already built. Someone I know was asked on a invite to ride the new chassis for public input/opinions. I told him to sneak his camera in but I bet they watch close or make you sign something so no leaks will happen.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I'lldooit and Tim are both right. Don't get married until you are grown up. For a LOT of guys that happens in their 30's or later. I've been married for almost 200 years but looking around at all the people I know it's a long odds bet. Be very careful in who you choose and act the part if you do.

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
You guys gonna buy a first year release, and be stuck with a turd like the cat guys, or are ya not worried?

I'm gonna be looking hard at the 13 cat 1100 turbo, it should be the be all end all for at least 2013-2014 seasons. That is if doo allows them to build it.

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
Rule #1: Marry the right woman. Not someone you picked up at the bar last month and you expect her to be your eternal angel. Rule #2: Be the man that your wife needs you to be, and not some grown man acting like he's 21 for the rest of his life, partying and carrying on with other chicks. Real men love & protect their wives.

Yeah, what he said

H

highmark289

Feb 11, 2008
columbia falls MT
Rule #1: Marry the right woman. Not someone you picked up at the bar last month and you expect her to be your eternal angel. Rule #2: Be the man that your wife needs you to be, and not some grown man acting like he's 21 for the rest of his life, partying and carrying on with other chicks. Real men love & protect their wives.

You are right, I tried to make things better but she didn't want to. Like the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make'um drink

D

deep_doo

Nov 30, 2007
Sheridan

either someone was looking over his shoulder when typing. ie (wife) or she let him get a new sled for x-mas:face-icon-small-hap

K

kbl6z

Mar 8, 2009
auburn,wa
Guaranteed the next chassis is in the testing stages. And pretty sure the one after that is on the drawing board. That's just my opinion.

Goin For Snow

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2002
South Haven MN

who could give a thumbs down to this post?

Feb 28, 2009
who could give a thumbs down to this post?
I could I didnt but I could. rule 4. do all the rules listed before and have your wife cheat on you because she says you work too much. but if I didnt work I wouldnt be able to pay off her credit card debet because she doesnt have a job. WIVES SUCK that is why I don't have one any more

T

T Stoke

Nov 28, 2007
Bethlehem, PA
Anybody else think it's a coincidence that the guys that are complaining about wives/women are the same ones looking at the $12k 2013 sled releases thread? LOL

W

wakeska813

Nov 5, 2011
Anybody else think it's a coincidence that the guys that are complaining about wives/women are the same ones looking at the $12k 2013 sled releases thread? LOL

i dont think it is, we just all have our priorities striaght:face-icon-small-win, time to trade in the old unit and get a new unit with less miles on her/it!!!! hahahahahaha

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
I hope they have a new chassis, but my wife would kill me if I said I wanted to spend 12-13k on a new sled that would be slower than my current one.

Premium Features