• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Arctic Cat Snowmobile Tunnel Bag 2009-2011 M Series, M8 HCR, CF, CFR 5639-044

R
Dec 24, 2011
[FONT=&quot]$80 shipped.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](best ebay price I could find was $110)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brand new authentic Arctic Cat tunnel bag to fit 2009 thru 2011 M8 sleds. I dont see why this wouldnt fit 2005-2008 M7 and M8's if the rear plastic hoop things were removed.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This bag has been removed from the plastic bag, but has never been on a sled. Includes the extra foam pad piece (no idea what it is for but it came out of the bag). This bag not only straps to the tunnel, but also Velcro attaches to the back of the seat. The extra pouch thing actually goes into the original seat pouch area so you can access it without removing the bag.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$80 includes Priority USPS shipping
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Disclaimer, the picture was taken from the Country Cat website because I am not that good of a photographer. I can email an actual pic if desired.[/FONT]

arctictunnel bag.JPG arctictunnel bag1.JPG arctictunnel bag2.JPG arctictunnel bag3.JPG

Premium Features