• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New after market AXYS RMK parts at Haydays

R
Dec 27, 2011
Less the 8 days away the "Official Start of Winter” the 49th annual Haydays. Be sure to stop into the Straightline Performance booth and see the new products for your Polaris, Skidoo, Yamaha and Arctic Cat and meet the team members. Booth Numbers BE5, BE6, BE7. Right on the main isle next to Skidoo.

http://www.straightlineperformance.com

Straightline Performance Haydays.jpg AXYS Muffler Ceramic.jpg Pro RMK Carbon Fiber.jpg Pro RMK full Exhaust.jpg

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I added a quick drive skid plate to my list. Im not seeing anyone with one for the Axys yet? I needed one on my last Pro's because when you side hill in hard snow or hit something it pushes the plastic belly pan into the quick drive pulley and belt. It eats up both, so V.A had one that I used on the last sleds. The skid plates do not cover it. Its also nice if you use a 2 wheel sled dolly to move the sleds around. Also looking for a lite weight battery holder rather than the stock steel one.

P
Nov 9, 2013
Upper Michigan
Haydays is coming up quickly. What new aftermarket parts will be announced and or sale prices will we see? If you're showcasing anything here's the place to announce to the masses so we can know which way to push our wheel barrow of money for the latest greatest:
Bumpers
Storage bags
Shocks
A-arms
Pipes & cans
Lite weight anything
Big bores
Turbos or superchargers
Handle bars
Arctic cat tow ropes

If you have a booth there let us know if you offer a Snowest discount!

That hits a little close to home Robert! :shocked:

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Picked up a custom windshield sticker for the Axys today. My friends at Leutz sign shop in Marquette Mi just dropped off their prototype "Snowest" avatar windshield sticker. They do lots of full wraps on sleds, cars, boats or what ever you need. Very very competitive prices. They will be at Haydays, but not in a booth this year. Drop them a line if your interested at www.leutzsigns.com or 906-228-5887

IMG_4291.jpg

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Ive decided to do a Bikeman performance stage build on my sled. I'll have it in their booth at Haydays. Stop by and check out the 1st stage of many. My cameras not working good right now so I'll post some pics on the build post when it does. See you there!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Not just for protecting knees.

Personally, I would by knee guards that you can wear under your bibs before I put knee pads on a sled. They will protect you better overall.

I have been using the cheap ones for years with multiple saves.

I hear where you are coming from Phatty...
AND...
I wear CTi knee braces with hard patella guards... they really protect my knees... but, when bashing against the console... they cut through my $400 Klim pants... The pads on the console help my pants last a lot longer. Probably true with most under the pant hard knee protection.

Last edited:

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Im heading to Haydays now. I won't have service out there but I heard that Verizon? will have a mobile tower out there. Doesn't help me with AT&T. So if anyone sees some cool new products out there post them up!
My sled will be in the Bikeman booth. Stop by and check it out.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Talked to ken Hunter at Push Turbo's last night at the Haydays party about their new Axys turbo kit. Nice guy, Sounds pretty cool. And a new lower cost kit. Anyone have any experience with their new stuff? Push turbo.com

Last edited:

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I Just stoped by the racewerx booth. they have some really wicked front and rear bumpers for the new Axys. I've never seen anything like them!. It's got a built-in belly pan skid plate for the front bumper with built-in crumple zones . Doug the owner has really got some talent .
Racewerx.com

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
I Just stoped by the racewerx booth. they have some really wicked front and rear bumpers for the new Axys. I've never seen anything like them!. It's got a built-in belly pan skid plate for the front bumper with built-in crumple zones . Doug the owner has really got some talent .
Racewerx.com
7be12058c7baf77eb3ba44f3c298b453.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1442101598313.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
I added a quick drive skid plate to my list. Im not seeing anyone with one for the Axys yet? I needed one on my last Pro's because when you side hill in hard snow or hit something it pushes the plastic belly pan into the quick drive pulley and belt. It eats up both, so V.A had one that I used on the last sleds. The skid plates do not cover it.
Working on one with Fire N Ice now but won't be available for a while still

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Looks like you could use it to haul snow for building a kicker......
Should hold about 10# after the first 10 minutes.
And then you can keep it with you all day. :)

Could probably haul firewood in there too.

Very strong and look very slick but yes they hold a LOT of snow. My buddy has one on his MTN Viper and was crazy how much it held, extremely strong though.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
As for skid plates: RPM Composites has a nice carbon fiber three piece for both the PRO Chassis and the AXYS Chassis that covers everything, literally.

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
havea racewerx on the xm and really like it. I've been waiting to see what he came with on the axys. thanks for posting.

Premium Features