• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need People to Ride with In Colorado -

W
Dec 4, 2013
Hey everyone,

I am new to the Denver area and am looking for people to ride with anywhere. I have a 2007 Ski Doo XRS 159. I've ridden a few times in the mountains but nothing crazy. I have a pickup (97 F350 quad cab diesel) that I drive my sled around in - I can tow a trailer or jump in someone elses ride. I am down to throw in $ on a condo or hotel for overnight trips.

I'm 27 and love to have a good time. Looking for people that have the same interests as me:
Snowmobiling
Snowboarding - Would like to do some back country on the sleds
Wakeboarding
Dirtbikes
Boating
Going out for for drinks
Girls

Let me know if anyone wants to Ride!
I live in Wash Park in Denver.

Thanks,
Erik
847 833 3447

N

Nychaze

Sep 15, 2012
Westminster, CO
Need People to Ride with In Colorado

Hey Erik,

Welcome to CO! Where you originally from?

I'm a transplant myself from New York, been here for 2.5 years and love it. Only thing i wish we had more of here in CO is water to take the boat out on...everything is private or crowded. We have a Supra, locally we go to Standley Lake in Westminster but really prefer to head out-of-state, Wyoming-Seminoe Res and we hit up Powell this past memorial day (that place is awesome!).

Back to the current season...

There is a group of 5 of us (25-28 yrs old) that ride Rabbit Ears almost every weekend. We all just got into snowmobiling last year mainly to do back-country skiing/boarding but finding the snowmobiling equally as fun.

We're headed up on Friday and will ride the ears sat and sunday. Be happy to meet up and always welcome people to crash at our pad. We rented a place in Kremmling for the season (2hrs from denver, 30min to the ears). Traffic sucks on I70 in the mornings...

If you wanna hit the ears saturday or sunday hit me up 720-470-7268

Later dude,
Pat

G
Jan 15, 2009
Vail
I don't work at the moment an can ride every day. 35 years old. Lived here in Vail for 14 years. 45 minutes notice and I can be at Vail Pass, Red Sandstone, muddy pass, or coffee pot. Just call me at 540-421-1786

James

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
A FIB from the burbs, nice!! Lots of us out here from back in that general area!

Always happy to show new folks around, even a FIB :D
We ride a bunch of the less common areas around here.

V

Vailguy

Apr 24, 2008
Foothills
You'll have to forgive BCIL, he has some deeply rooted issues with the front range. I am starting to think he was kidnapped and force to watch reruns of desperate housewives, ala clockwork orange style.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I don't work at the moment an can ride every day. 35 years old. Lived here in Vail for 14 years. 45 minutes notice and I can be at Vail Pass, Red Sandstone, muddy pass, or coffee pot. Just call me at 540-421-1786

James

You local club is the Holy Cross Powderhounds. They are the official CSA club. Join up, there are a bunch of members, people looking to ride, they do group rides and do all the grooming on Red and White.

http://www.holycrosspowderhounds.com/

They do have a facebook page as well.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
Thanks Nona!

It's true, we like to help people find groups of people to ride with. Also help provide education (or a place to get it) as well as how to ride and traverse the backcountry safely and more

I think we provide quite a bit for a free service...

Hey Erik!

Welcome to CO! I'm glad you posted, i think it's very important that we don't try to tackle the gnar back country solo. If you're on facebook, you should check out a group i help with: https://www.facebook.com/Coloradosnowmobilegroup

Hope to see ya out there on the hills!

~Nona

Premium Features