• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for riding partners

N
Apr 28, 2014
Hi all,

I'm looking for a partner or partners to ride with. I've been in the area (Thornton/North Denver) for a few years and usually sled alone (yes, somewhat stupid, I know) because I have a hard time finding people who go very consistently and none of my friends ride.

I've been riding mountain sleds for about 8 years (an M8 and now a Pro RMK) in Oregon and Colorado and am probably an Advanced level rider.

If anybody is looking for another riding partner or happens to be up for another guy tagging along, please shoot me a message!

Thanks!

Nick

K
Feb 25, 2016
shoot me an message. i just started riding and this is my 2 season and me and my cousin we both ride together but we all ways ride almost every weekend besides the day we work. from lakewood also.

N
Apr 28, 2014
Awesome! Thank you guys for all the responses, this is great. I will plan to p.m. you guys once we get a little more snow and can get out in it!

manlye

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2009
Try Mile Hi Snowmobile club we have rides anything from beginner to tree bashing with Pro’s who donate their time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

L

LuckydawgAK

Feb 13, 2011
Aurora, CO
Count me in for some riding buds! I used to ride in Alaska, have not ridden here yet. I've ridden boosted Yamaha's and AC but got a great deal on a 2017 Axys with only 60 miles on it.

L

LuckydawgAK

Feb 13, 2011
Aurora, CO
Bump!

Avi-bag - check
helmet - check
goggles - check
new sled - check
riding bud....

I am available during the week, occasionally weekends. I have a lot of mountain time but only in Alaska. Probably an average rider.

Anyone want to ride this week? Rabbit ears?

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
always up for a good ride, Rarely ride Rabbit Ears, and Buff but do ride some epic places north Colorado :)

Srhone

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2016
Bump!

Avi-bag - check
helmet - check
goggles - check
new sled - check
riding bud....

I am available during the week, occasionally weekends. I have a lot of mountain time but only in Alaska. Probably an average rider.

Anyone want to ride this week? Rabbit ears?
I can ride rabbit ears or bath pass tomorrow, or anywhere northern Colorado for that matter. I was supposed to be riding with my group from Minnesota tomorrow but they are a little bit delayed so I will have all of tomorrow, Wednesday to kill

I
Oct 15, 2017
Hi Nick,

I am looking for an experience partner to get me started with the Riding.
Can we please talk - 414-870-0032, whenever time permits for you.
I am willing to bear some of the costs (Gas,lunch etc. etc.) on the side as a little token of appreciation.

Regards
TG
414-870-0032

I
Oct 15, 2017
Need some riding partner to - start riding.

Looking for someone who can take me out and help me starting with the sled riding.
I am willing to bear some of the cost (Fuel, lunch, drinks) as a token of appreciation, whoever willing to help me out.
I am able to rent sled and can haul anywhere withing colorado feasible during the week end.
I am based in Englewood.
Please feel free to - call/text/whatsapp - 414-870-0032

Regards
Tapas
414-870-0032

Premium Features