• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need NMFH vid clip

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
hola, been looking for the NMFH clip. lol. I have a Canadian woman friend.. (from Ontario) who was SO excited that she found another modular helmet since Doo stopped selling them. haha I said "and that makes you happy??" oh she needs to see the video and all the NMFH jokes. lol

so i need help finding the original video that started it all. thanks.

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
hahahhaha Thanks Hawkshot.. omg that cracks me up. been a long time since that clip ruled here in the humor dept. thanks again.

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
hey Tim! Been in the wit-less protection program. ;)
Fab hates snow and sleds. I have seen him a couple of summers back east. and a rare e-mail.
I plan to be back on a sled. I got time off for bad behavior.
lots of changes. gotta make this new spine last..
my liver has a new lease on life. I quit drinking. no chit! Life is good. actually GREAT! hope to see you again.
You and Beer Gut still riding hard?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Rock...search NMFH on here. Sunridge started a poll a couple years back and it's been up around recently. Might be on page 2 of General or something. LOL

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
got 'em both. awesome. WHY it makes me laugh is beyond me but.. it does.

so I send it to the girl in question.. she's in Cabo and can't open it on her phone. *@#$ haha I have to wait a week to piss her off. lol.

thanks guys

Premium Features