• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need info!! Going sleddin South of Ennis, MT

P
Dec 23, 2008
montana
Fuzz and I and our wives will be there Friday night. Staying at the Silvertip I believe. Fuzz madfe the room reservations. First time there hope the snow is not all melted.

I'll keep an eye out for ya. I'll be on a red and black nitro (boosted) my wife's sled is easy to spot, green and pink M7. I think we will also be with a bunch of other yamaha's, oh and a black king cat. We shouldn't be hard to find.

B

BlackSummit

Nov 27, 2007
Great Falls Montana
Had Fun

Got home from riding in Ennis a bit ago. We rode Saturday and Sunday although Sunday was a white out Saturday was great. Beautiful country did the big loop about 75 miles. Snow was good about 6-8 inches on a really nice base. A bit windy but we really had fun. Found some soft stuff. Sunday we found a really nice hill and high marked it. Fuzz and the Cat got my XP only because I don't have big enough kahoonas the sled would go but I wouldn't. At 75 that guy can ride although he got pretty close to some trees. No excuse he beat the crap out of me. We saw a few hundred elk also so that was cool. Here are a couple pictures.

Ennis1.jpg

ennis2.jpg

F

fuzz

Jul 4, 2001
Great Falls,Montana
Thought I'd throw in a couple of pics too. Some of the elk herds. Got into a nice blizzard near Boulder till almost Helena. Guess Helena got 8" after we were there. More to play in.

kvLobo3.jpg

ennisElk1.jpg

blizard.jpg

P
Dec 23, 2008
montana
Glad you guy's had a good time!
Great pic of Black butte, we almost always run out of gas before we make it that far North! Now you see why we ride the west fork. It's about the same drive for us to the west fork vs kings hill, vs lincoln so we usually head south.
Sometimes we have to go to lincoln just so we can do a little tree trimming!!
Might go to kings hill this sun. for a little R@R, haven't ridden kings hill yet this year, might go into shock if I miss a year without going over weatherwax

Premium Features