• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEED HELP !!!!

R
Dec 26, 2010
saskatchewan,Canada
I am putting the motor back into my 2007 summit 800. I bought it with the motor removered, I don't know where a couple electrical plugs go and on the left side when you are sitting on the machine the carb has a smaller hose conection near the electrical plugs, I don't know what hose connects to that. Anybody know about an electrical diagram or something to follow and figure out where the few last plugs go.
1. the one electrical plug is near the top of the machine and has a orange rubber around it, it has only to progs.
2. The left carb smaller hose conection
3. there are a few single plugs left over are they spares?

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Pics would be very helpful.

1. Sounds like the connector might go to the Air Temp Sensor in the top of the airbox?

2. The left carb small hose connection is probably at the rave solenoid, the hose connection facing the PTO carb is left open to ambient pressure.

3. Several plugs/connectors in the harness are not used.

Again, pictures would help.

R
Dec 26, 2010
saskatchewan,Canada
Ok new problem, got the wiring cased but now no spark, pull it over a bunch of times then spark ounce. Keep pulling with no spark then all of a sudden the plugs spark ounce any help is it coil or stator?

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Check the pick-ups behind the magneto/flywheel, sounds like they are reversed. The pick-up with the blue wire goes on bottom. Common issue after new install.

Premium Features