• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need Advice about Nytro

B
Dec 3, 2003
Cashmere, WA
Hey guys,

Playing with the idea of selling my 08 Nytro MTX, but not sure what the value of this sled is. That's what I need from you guys... what would be a sale price on this? The following is the details of the sled.

2008 Yamaha Nytro MTX
162" Camo Challenger 2.25" Track. Missing a few lugs. Fully Clipped
Timbersled skid with IceAge rails Powdercoated Black
Power Addictions Tunnel
Power Commander 5
Avid Drivers
Wahl Bro. Anti Stab Drivers
Trail Tank
OFT Steering Relocator
Roest Skid Plate
Roest Gauge Vent
Mo-Flow Vents
Jacobson Rollover Valve
Simmon's Gen III Skis
Fox Floats with Fett Bros. Canisters and Skinz Shock Covers
Yamaha A-Arm Protectors
Timbersled Boonie Bumper
Yamaheater with Boost (New)
Skinz Handguards
Mountain Addictions Gear Bag and 1.3 Gallon Fuel Jug (New)
Skinz Tunnel Bag (New)
Under Tunnel Exhaust
Ulmer Racing Water Temp Gauge (New)
Gold Finger Left Hand Throttle
Radiator Delete
Rail and Tunnel Cooler
Blue Gauges.com converted the gauges to have blue backlight

The subframe in it is from a 2010 MTX. Sled has about 1500 miles. Everything works perfect. I made a little storage bin where the stock exhaust use to come out. Painted the stock grills Yamaha Blue and it has new Hyfax's that are black. Sled has a few scratches and the Powder Coat on the tunnel is a little flakey, but not that bad. Mainly just the area where your feet are. Front Floats have maybe 500 miles on them.

Let me know what you guys think. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Right front2 - Copy.jpg Copy of DSC_0001.JPG

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Bill <O:p</O:p
Depends on the area you are in. Kelly blue is around +/-$5500 for 2008 in good condition as depressing as that is. I have had mine on Craig’s list in my area since April for $7500 as a starting point and have not had one inquiry. I do live in Polaris and doo country though. You might have better luck over on TY selling a nytro. That is where I am headed with mine.<O:p</O:p
Saw one go for $4500 completely stock shortly before I posted mine. Mine is far from stock but is still N/A like yours. Yours has a few more items on it then mine though. Regardless of the mods typically you dont get any more money then the stock sled is worth unfortunately. You get a little more money but no where near what you have invested in the sled to begin with anyway. With this slow economy you pretty much have to give the stuff away to get rid of it. Good luck. <O:p</O:p

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I know of one similarly equipped that went for 5300.. Sadley seems about right.

B
Dec 3, 2003
Cashmere, WA
Thanks guys. Like you all said, the $$ for resale of sleds is not very much. I was thinking in the range of $5500-$6000 before I posted. I just wanted to be realistic so I thought I would run it by here. I need to modify my list of goodies on it as I just sold my Floats.

Premium Features