• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Narrow panels on 850t

T
Aug 8, 2011
I wouldn’t have taken the headlight out by I had an incident...was either buy a light or a delete. Delete was way less money and even adding back the led light it took 4.25 lbs off the sled and I could feel the different. I’m happy with how it worked out

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
is it possible to run venting in the headlight delete and have it breath under hood? I think it would be to great to be able to open up the under hood area to more air.
that would be a great idea, one of the major issues with the hot clutchs is under hood heat.

T
Feb 8, 2010
Nelson, B.C.
I should probably clarify, I'm looking at the light weight hood as an upgrade for my 2017 next year. I don't know if the headlights sit in a pocket located in the area of the engine compartment or outside the engine compartment like my 17. I noticed you had installed the headlight delete on a turbo thus a light weight hood so I was hoping you could share with me if the headlight pocket is located in the engine bay or outside of it please. Cheers

Premium Features