• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Muslim Call To Prayer

B

BikerPepe`

Nov 2, 2011
N.E. Washington
DPG, your link doesn't work for me. Just get an empty page with a single word... "test".
Kinda creepy if your a paranoid surfer like me.

Mafesto... as disturbing and disgusting as images like those are, I tend to agree.
I actually feel kinda of stupid. Letting my belief in allowing for individual rights and freedom of religion in the US had led me to completely underestimate what's going on in the Muslim community. This is not acceptable behavior for anyone, anywhere and certainly not here in the United States. Let 'em go back to kicking stones and throwing rocks at each other. Hell... fence off the whole damn sand box for that matter.

Your rights (anyone) do not allow you to trample my rights and it would appear that is the wolf in sheeps clothing they are counting on.
Well... the sleeper has awakened and I'm sure it won't be much longer before more Americans start taking a closer look at what's going on behind the scenes here. It's unfortunate that our political system is in such disarray and so full of bull**** that we (the American citizens) have seriously developed this "There they go again... crying wolf" mentality. It's been an earned mentality, no doubt... but when we really need to be paying attention, we aren't because of so much BS that's floating around out there.

Last edited:
Premium Features