• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mtn tamer vs ez-ryde

H

hotliner23

Nov 28, 2008
Billings,MT
does anyone know the weight differance between the two? I heard that the mtn tamer is lighter but doesnt have the ride like ez does is that true? They are about the same price once you get all the stuff. just need to know perks of both i am going to put a 162 under my nytro. And for you guys that have impulse turbos did you dump your exhaust in the tunnel just straight piped and if so i thought these motors need back pressure?

C

chevota84

Oct 5, 2008
Dont know about the skids but the turbo provides backpressure to the motor so thats not an issue.

J
Nov 27, 2007
skids

not sure where you got your priceing but I thought the ez ride was 2400, timbersled with rails is under 18.

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
I think they are referring to complete skid set ups. Rails, axle, hyfax etc. Once you add that to the cost of a TS the prices get comparable.

C
Dec 5, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO
EZ-Ride: we just put one on a boosted Apex Mtn. with 162", it eats big moguls with ease and has a great ride. I still need to get it to "transfer" more but I'm new to this set-up and just need to experiment/tune it. For the daily ride~ability ... anyone in our group would put one in. Derek

Premium Features