• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorsports Mania 1st Annual swapmeet

T

toys-4-us

Dec 9, 2007
This is the 1st Annual Swapmeet for Motorsports Mania! It will be held the 2nd weekend in September every year, this year, the 7th and 8th. We need your support to start our own "Hay Days" of the west! It is held the same weekend as hay days to give those here in the west the opportunity to go to a swap with out making the 22hr drive like I have the past 10 years. If we support it, it can be big for us here. There are plenty of used parts out there, here in the west, just collecting dust in your garage, as well as in your buddies and friends garage or shop, spread the word. I have included a flyer with the general info. on it, please contact us if interested in a swap spot, and last of all SPREAD THE WORD!!

Contact Steve @ Motorsportsmania@hotmail.com
1-435-245-2411

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
Great idea and I would love to attend since Georgetown is not too far from me. The only issue I see is this is also the same weekend as the last days of the Eastern Idaho State Fair and the turn out might not be as good as it would be if it were on a different weekend.. I hope it is a success though because it would be awesome to have our own haydays type swapmeet over here..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
So, how does the turn out looking like it is going to be for this?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
Your probably shootin' yerself in the foot having it the same week as Haydays. Peeps that are gonna go to Haydays are gonna go to Haydays because of what it is.. .I wouldn't care what else was going on in my area..I'd still be headin' north for the big show .. .you'd be much better off placing it a few weeks later on and get the draw of those who want another show to go to..In my ever so humble opinion.

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
Your probably shootin' yerself in the foot having it the same week as Haydays. Peeps that are gonna go to Haydays are gonna go to Haydays because of what it is.. .I wouldn't care what else was going on in my area..I'd still be headin' north for the big show .. .you'd be much better off placing it a few weeks later on and get the draw of those who want another show to go to..In my ever so humble opinion.

I couldn't agree more!:beer:

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Premium Features