• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
I bought at Motorfists booth at the boise snow show this year. Bought boots and bibs. After the service I got at the show from their staff........ I must say I am sold! And I love my new Boots they are toasty! Great people product and company all around very helpful. And not just trying to sell you the newest most over Priced stuff in the booth Like the Boys over At the Klim booth....

Be nice if they had more than Klim Motorfist and pink girl or whatever..

The shows used to be our favorite snow shopping but after their Manufacture Contracts .. no more HMK or any other high end products .. we stay home and shop the net

You used to be able to walk around the show and get better deals or a matching price .. now the prices are all the same just a different name on the receipt

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
Another vote for Motorfist.

Same deal for me. Full replacement, very pleasant to deal with and even asked me if a new pair of bibs was good enough... not to mention there stuff if top shelf.

It is one thing to offer top of the line products. It is entirely something different to stand behind them with a warranty that is real.

R
Nov 15, 2013
SE Wisconsin
It's Moto"R"fist. Not motofist. But that's good to hear. They just handled a warranty for me as well. As long as I get it back, and it's repaired correctly, I too will be satisfied. So far they have been prompt with the situation and communicating well.

Update: Received my jacket back with the repairs. I'm somewhat happy I guess. They repaired three of the 4 areas where the thread had let loose. Looks like they used a heavier thread for repair, almost like a fishing line feel to it, kinda weird but maybe will hold stronger this time around. The 4th area of concern was an inside zippered pocket sewn shut from the factory. You'd unzip it and you couldn't get your hand into the pocket. So they cut that stitching out, which inadvertently pulled the hem out from the material behind it which opened up a hole going into the insulation of the jacket. A little frustrated with that, not too bright on the repair persons part. So instead of pissing another $17 away on shipping it back (which they may have covered) and the down time waiting for it, I had the mother-in-law sew it up. Good as new.
So, with that being said, aside from the one oversight on their part, they did right and it all went smooth and quickly.

Premium Features