• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Miss Behavin Build

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Thanks to the inspiration of JJ_0909 I decided to throw a Build thread together!

Big Thanks to all the companies that continue to make the amazing parts for all of our builds!

A Conquer 2.8 will be purchased soon and a MTNTK 5' Tunnel Cooler. Not sure what will be after that... Any ideas?

Picking her up way before the snow was here!!

First day home!

Put on the RSI bar pad which why dont these come with one? Also the Poalris Dash bag, love this bag!

Mountain Addiction 3.3 System was next, IMO the best out there.

A little Powder Coating to start the theme

After bending stock rails I decided go ahead with the IceAge Performance X-Brace. Just a beauty!

After a lot of talking with Bryan at Burly Fabrications I had no choice but to get their new LE boards. Expensive, a bit but worth every penny. The fit and finish on these were second to none and still love every ride on them.

Some more parts getting picked up from my local Advanced Powder Coating shop. They have done all my coating for years and they knock it out of the park everytime!

B&M new front and rear bumpers had to be ordered to match the boards! I mean I saw no other way I could proceed.. The fit on the bumpers were so perfect and the added strength is incredible with out much weight increase. No brainier for sure!

Of course why stop with just a the X-Brace, had to get the Black Bomber Rails, 8" Wheels and 4-Wheel antistab from IceAge Performance as well!

With the added HP coming, the Avid drivers was also a no brainier for me. I have the stock ones slip many times before on boost and was not having that for this one.

No more steering slop with these OFT Racing billet steering blocks! My second Polaris build with these and love them!

IceAge Anti-Stab installed and second limiter strap added!

Skid all assembled! Man does it look good!

A little carbon fiber to spruce things up in the rear! Man would you just look at that X-Brace! Just look at it!

That new B&M rear bumper installed! The fit on this is crazy!

All hung up and ready for some install!

Front B&M Bumper installed! Another well built product!

B&M LE Boards all screwed and ready for install!

Coming all together with the skid, boards and bumper!

A must have is a tether so as always went with the OFT plug and play. New this season I paired it with Axis CNC billet bar mount. Super nice piece and placed it exactly where I want it.

On to the key component of this build, the boost!! Silber Turbos has been my kit of choice since 2013 and have since become a dealer.Would have it no other way, the kit flat out works everytime!

All installed and looking pretty!

What build would be complete with out a custom wrap to tie it together? I always turn to my local boys at Projekt 907 for all my wrap needs! We are able to design it from scratch the way I want!

Little Christmas Eve fun! I was in the spirit! ahahaha

Little show and tell time!

Her other good side!

Since I like knowing, I decided to install a Boost gauge. Also did some custom panel wrapping while I was in the area.

Decided to try on the MTNTK Panel vent, very nice piece indeed! Since it needed color figure why not get the compressor housing done as well.

Looked even better installed! Lets turbo heat out quicker and looks good doing it. Very nice!

Been discussing a quiet muffler option with Justin for a while now and finally got my hands on one. Fit and Finish is crazy on this and love the sound!

Silber heat exchanger installed

The build has been fun and like said above there is more. Currently running Indy Specialties Clutching and loving it! Will play some more with because it is fun and I want out Alaska low elevation kits running spot on!

One track up! and ya... No skis!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Awesome build!

I really like the quiet muffler !

How does that compare to stock sound levels??

I know the turbo itself also helps to attenuate the sound.

31_zpsmbfen7kh.png

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Awesome pics and narrative. You still running stock gearing? Stock shocks/springs?

Thanks!

I am still running the stock gearing. I did purchase new gears but after hearing some horror stories of them coming apart on boosted Axys's I decided to go back.

May go to belt drive for fun..

Stock springs and shocks. About time to re-valve the fronts.

homeboy

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2003
Chehalis
looks great love the colors Go Seahawks!

one question do you get enough air through stock air intakes with the Polaris Dash Pack?

I know Silber and MTNTK. I know both pull air through stock plenum, I have MTNTK system and I was worried about not getting enough air so I installed fire n ice intake vents but I really like the console pack

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
looks great love the colors Go Seahawks!

one question do you get enough air through stock air intakes with the Polaris Dash Pack?

I know Silber and MTNTK. I know both pull air through stock plenum, I have MTNTK system and I was worried about not getting enough air so I installed fire n ice intake vents but I really like the console pack

Plenty of air from what I see. I to wanted the fire N Ice vents but love the dash bag. No I may just get them and use the two extra side vents and sell the top two.

Premium Features