• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mint 07 Summit REV 800 144" Reduced to $6000 CAD!! Very motivated seller!!

P
Feb 15, 2010
If you're looking for an awesome used sled, look no further!! This sled will totally amaze you! It is one of the best tuned sleds you will ever have the pleasure of riding. The clutching and gearing combo is perfect and it absolutley rips and doesn't blow belts as a result.
The sled is stock except for an RK Tek head, stiffer suspension, clutch kit, after market lower gears, really nicely set up Renthal fat bars and a TSS stinger. It had a new short block installed in the fall of 09, so the motor only has about 400mi. on it.

I am the original owner and a very experienced rider, who is very picky about the way my sleds run and are maintained.... It has been kept in a heated garage since new and cleaned and greased every ride. It is ridiculously clean!! I had always planned on keeping this sled as a second sled because I like it so much. It breaks my heart to sell my sled, but like lots of other people I am having a tough time financially and I am simply in a position where I need to sell it.

If you are looking for a sled like mine, don't miss out!! You won't be dissapointed, I promise!!

Asking $6000... Comes with a cover, stock gears and stock clutch parts.

For more info call or text Gerry at (250) 503-6702 or e-mail gerrdogg225@hotmail.com

sled1.jpg clutchside sled2.jpg sled3.jpg sled 4.jpg

Premium Features