• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minneapolis (aka Chicago West) is burning

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Yup
f5e0867f1fc62acfe878f7d8be4072f7.jpg

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
So antifa set fire to a federal building last night in Portland with people inside. Where is the screaming that this is insurrection? Will we see facial recognition tracking people down all over the country for this? The hypocrisy on the left is beyond the same person's comprehension

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So antifa set fire to a federal building last night in Portland with people inside. Where is the screaming that this is insurrection? Will we see facial recognition tracking people down all over the country for this? The hypocrisy on the left is beyond the same person's comprehension

The left are not Americans in their heart.
They are only interested in causing pain to the rest of us. They are willing to sink their own ship just to take us down with them.

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
The left are not Americans in their heart.
They are only interested in causing pain to the rest of us. They are willing to sink their own ship just to take us down with them.
It's whatever provides then the most power. It's why they hate personal prosperity, they lose their grip on the people

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
That is the "only a few bad apples" fee that police departments across the country have to pay. If they actually cared about having good trustworthy employees rather than sociopaths they might not have to pay that fee. Bootlickers wouldn't understand this. They want fasicts in charge of the public. Shouting "Law and order" until you face those consequences of your own misdeeds.

Premium Features